heads up ladies

aquarius25

Respected Member
I just received a ridiculously stupid but a bit graphic message from a new member, Nestor Thomas. If anyone else get one just ignore him. Some people really need to get a life. I find it incredible sad that sending stupid messages to women from this site is their form of entertainment but unfortunately their pathetic existence has amounted to that. SO anyway just wanting to give you ladies a head up so you aren't surprised if you receive anything like that.

aquarius25

Respected Member
So, now there is another person. Sent me a few very descriptive messages on their "relapse". I will never understand why someone would find this a necessary or entertaining thing to do? SO stupid! Not sure why this is a thing but apparently it is. I am also concerned for their cleanliness and person hygiene if their descriptions are true, yuck! LOL. Happy Monday to anyone out there reading this. Seems like the partners area has gone a bit quite, lol.

PE30

If it's any consolation, I got a very similar message this morning. Deleted it in disgust.

aquarius25

Respected Member
Happy to report that our moderators are amazing! I haven't heard anything from either of those member every since I let the moderators know! I know that doesn't stop new members from popping up but it's nice to know the moderators got our backs! Thanks ya'll, you are awesome!

Gracie

Staff member
Thank you!  Just all y'all, remember we are volunteering and sometimes are not here immediately.  We want this to be a safe place for all!