I already won

Pazdingo

Hi, guys.

Just turned 20 in july. I'm in uni studying to become a dentist. Oh, almost forgot about the topic hehe. On and off with P and M from maybe 13-14. Found more about rebooting a couple of years ago but since I didn't have any physiological problems I didn't take it seriously. I bought YBOP book and almost finished it. I am more knowledgeable now and I want to get P and M out of my life where they belong!
What I ment in the title is that you almost won the battle if you are already successfull in your mind.
Maybe I'll share more things along with the entries.
Looking for a partner to mastermind with.
That would be it for now. See you around.
Cheers! ;)

noises1990

Hey man! Welcome to your new life! I like your optimism, it'll help you a lot along the way! 

Stay strong! Stay confident!

jjhh

Pazdingo said:
What I ment in the title is that you almost won the battle if you are already successfull in your mind.

It's true.
Once you recognize and admit the problem, and know you are ready to stop, it's victory right there. Atleast half of it!
Good luck to you.

Pazdingo

Of course you can!
Thanks for the encouragement.

Update: since these few days have passed I notices a very important thing: I am not irritable anymore. I'm not in a bad mood when it comes to interracting with my family (especially with my mother). I used to lose my temper and just act in a desatisfied way towards her. I read in the book about this being a possible side effect that seems, for me, to have dissapeared. I'm really glad and I'm pretty sure it isn't a placebo.

Pazdingo

I finished reading the YBOP book. It was really insightful and addressed really well the issue at hand. I will review highlighted notes when I have more time to get an even better understanding.
For now, it's all going up!

Pazdingo

I've got to tell you one thing. Things aren't easy today. Tv has something (read: a lot) to do with it. Saw some girls.. my instincts started fire up. But I think it passes. I'm still on.

Pazdingo

Good to know. Thanks for responding. I'm feeling kind of lonely here when I post. Well, I'm new anyway.

Update: my libido these days isn't great.. it's more like no spark, no ups. Feeling indiference somehow.
I like my life better with this thing out of it. It's ot something that one would be pround to discuss with frineds or at the dinner table.
I have an exam on monday.
Oh, I want to expand my social circle this year , have more friends, real friends, more connections, communicate more, be invited to things.
I'm into self improvement. I'll give details in the next post.
Cheers!

Pazdingo

Hey. I'm still on this ride.
I'm all right. I can control it. Had moments when I could have blown all this time off but I didn't. It wasn't that much of a strugle as it was choice.
Hope you're doing well.
I just finished reading "The secrets of the millionaire mind" by Harv Eker. I highly recommend to you that book ;).

Ben

Two and a half weeks, that's huge! Congratulations man! You're on the right path. :)

Hey, how's it going with your libido? You said you were flatlining before? How has it been going with your resolve to be expand your social circle? Just asking because I see myself in a lot of your posts... Minus your optimism however. That's been inspiring, thanks for that!

Pazdingo

Bro, it's only now that I saw your post. Thanks for the encouragement! I really appreciate it.
Now we're talking on a whole new level hehe: 3 and a half weeks.

I'm feeling great. As a matter of fact I totally forgot about this for some time (sorry, guys).
It's just something that I don't do anymore. That simple.

My libido? Hm.. well morning is as should every morning be for a man :D lately.
Tomorrow I'm starting university round 2 or better yet year 2. I will expand my social circle. I am reading: "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie and I'm working on applying it. So I will be increasing the quality of my relationships and soon enough I will also increase the quantity since I'm trying to find a way to become a member in a students organization where I will meet more people.

Ben, keep it going. It's just something you do.. no big deal. It's in the bag.
Cheers for the comment.

It happens to the best of us. I'm on my third attempt here, and it's going better so far. I know what to expect. You'll take your experiences from last time and use them as a spring board to go even further.

Ben

Hey Pazdingo! Don't beat yourself up too much about it. You had a great thing going before this relapse and you can get there again. You can do it!