Very likely to have a weird combination of venous leakage with pied. (25)

Jeks

Thanks for your support chris :)

I am making slow progress with study stuff and procrastination. On the other hand my ED doesnt seem to get really better by the therapy. I will have session 5 today. The more weeks go by the more likely its primarly PIED or the therapy isnt helping. A Skit-Test after the therapy will hopefuly give more clarity with that. In the end its not really important, because the cure is more or less the same: Meeting with women, getting into realtionships and keep trying with ED-pills and without.
Urination problems are manageable, but at least in that area i just hope for a little more progress.

Jeks

Without getting to excited about it, after yesterdays session the urge to pee feels milder today. Maybe it will be just a one-day-thing, but i acknowledged it.
Tried to focus on my studies, which went pretty well. After the session with my psychotherapist today, i wanna try to get more productive in the mornings. I usually wake up pretty early but do need a lot of time to get going, because i waste a lot time surfing on the internet.
Also i have the desire to get myself into shape again. My urination problems made it difficult for me to have a good sports and nutrition routine. When dating will start getting a thing for me again, i think those things can be helpful to build my confidence back up again.

Last edited:

Jeks

Next morning and still i am feeling much better in regards to my urination problem. I am feeling liveliness coming back into my mind and body. I did a short workout in the morning and now i feel energy, motivation and want to make this day count. Really, i wanna make this life count. I have lost so many months and probably more like years, feeling awful. But right now I am feeling excited.
I am kind of mad again at myself for the slip up i have had a few weeks ago, but nothing i can do, besides staying commited to not let this happen again. The more days pass without the shockwave therapy having an impact on my ED, the more likely its just PIED or a not cureable problems, in which case i have to live with it, because there is nothing i can do about it. A skit-test after the therapy should give revelation. In summary there is nothing i can do about it right now, so thinking about it wont help at the moment. I gotta let it go for now and should focus on my tasks on hand.