Reasons, why me having PIED seems likely or unlikely.
1) Before i started rebooting i always wanted or needed to fantasize about P in any sexual situation
2) After around six months of rebooting for a few days in the morning i had the best erections, i probably ever had (probably 100 %)
3) I get better erections in the morning than in any other sexual interaction, since i have started rebooting.
3.a) When it would only be something physiological, i would at least get the same quality of erections during sexual situatons as i get with my morning erections, but often there is even like no reaction at all.
4) the doctors seem to not be really able to explain the severity of my ED even though they made the diagnosis of Venous Leakage and later Peyronies Disease.
5) i had surgery against VL, which did not help in the slightest
6) I did not really try to rewire throughout my rebooting
7) i did not have a lot of long streaks of hardmode (one, maybe two streaks of three months), even though i did not MO a lot
8) i clearly have difficulties staying away from P. There are a few signs i am addicted, but one big sign is, that i seem not horny for real. When i crave P and i offer myself to just MO instead, my body and mind is just not interested.
9) nocturnal emissions are pretty much exclusively happening with P dreams
10) Especially before my long rebooting-phase i had developed strong fetishes, some of them i already forgot i have had and there were bad
11) I got my first wet dream in my life during the reboot phase.
12) i have this problem since i am very young, at least since i am 18 or 19 or something. It is highly unlikely, that i have already had physiological problems at that time.
13) Even in the wikipedia article about "Peyronies Disease" you can see people with muchworse indents and bendings and they can still get some form of erection. my bendings are not as severe, but i get close to zero erection. That doesnt really add up.
14) when i relapse to P the quality of erection changes. Sometimes its 0%, sometimes even 80% for a minute or so. I find ot odd and odd speaks more for PIED i feel like
15) i had therapy against peyronies disease, which did help against the urination problem but not against my ED. I still have to see a doctor to get more certanity, but it seems, that peyronies disease has improved, but i still have ED
16) i write that one down after a relapse to ensure myself on this one: i get crappy erections, when i relapse to P, but even the next morning i have a better erection than when i was relapsing.
1) i was diagnosed with Venous Leakage and Peyronies Disease.
2) 2 years of rebooting with some longer periods of hardmode didnt help a lot, in terms of erections and also needing P fantasy.
3) Very good erections started to vanish after seven months of the rebooting process. At month 9 the symptoms of Peyronies Disease started (urination problems)
4) I also get better erections in the morning since i started relapsing, which seems a little strange to me, but its not a strong argument for either side.
5) Even after teo years of basically no P i cant get erections to P. But thats also not a strong argument to either side. I read success stories, in which that was the case
6) Did never consciously developed a flatline. But this is also a phenomenon, which is talked about on ybop.com
This is supposed to be a long term thing now, where i just try to keep protocoll about the process.
So far it seems to me, that PIED is involved. Especially the argument, that i get my best erections in the morning and at night sound very much like PIED. Although they are not strong erections the difference is definitely weird.
What also strikes me as noteworthy is the fact, that shortly after i started getting better erections (and i for the first time noticed the indent and bending in my penis), they vanished again and never came back. Instead i started developing the urination symptom, which about one year later came out to be caused by Peyronies Disease. One possible explanation could be, that after starting to get better erections with the help of rebooting Peyronies Disease started to get worse. So the most likely explanation to me right now, is a combination of PIED with Peyronies Disease, which can cause Arterial Circularoty Disorder and also Venous Leak.
So looking at all informations rebooting (and also rewiring) seems necessary to get cured, but it will probably not be enough. Maybe i have to live with the fact, that i need pills to have sex due to Peyronies Disease.
That said, with rebooting i have to make sure, that the pills can fully work and that i get aroused by a real partner.
Also there is hope that with using pills, Peyronies Disease can further be cured.
All in all i have got to say, that this is really the nightmare scenario, i was always scared of: Having PIED combined with physiological problems. Its not set in stone, but it seems a good explanation considering all informations.
If true, that will make the rebooting process significantly more difficult, because i can not rely on classic signs like getting strong morning erections or being able to have sex without pills. The only sign i can rely on is being able to have sex with pills and also being able to have sex (or masturbate?) without porn fantasy.
To be totally honest with you, most of you are some lucky motherfuckers...
Thats the plan:
get away from P and start to date after 6 months of no P, continue to go to the doctors and try everything you can to get more clarity on this situation, continue taking taladafil for better blood circulation iof the penis to improve the situation with Peyronies Disease, get your degree and do things that improve your quality of life besides the ED situation. That will also improve your chances with dating. Keep in mind, that life can be even worse considering that you got through more than a year of really bad urination problems.
I really have to emphaize this point. With the information i have the most plausible scenario is, that i have PIED. The question is more, whether physiological problems also play a part in that, but not the other way around. I need to ensure myself of this, cuase thats an excuse my mind tries to come up with, when urges kick in at the moment. It tries to build up doubt about me having PIED to convince me to use P. But there is no other good explanation for why i have the tendency to get better erections in the morning and at night than in other situations.
Also the "one last time"- argument is right now bothering me. Problem with that is, it wont only be one last time. I told that to myself the last three relapses and relapsed again every single time after that, even though i was telling myself, it would be the last time.