fresh start...

OrangeSpider

cheers to day 5!
Again, no time yesterday for PMO. This morning I've had a small revolving thought in my head about a girl I saw yesterday and a few times already I have thought about MO, but I have pushed them away. I am thinking of were I am at, day 5, thinking that it is not worth it, labeling the thoughts as just part of my addiction; it has helped until now. As soon as I finish here I will start to focus on work and get busy.

OrangeSpider

made it to day 6!
Almost didn't. That thought from yesterday kept on circling in my mind. My family all went out like for an hour and I stoped what I was working on and came to the computer with my intention of going to town, I fiddled a bit, but my filter catched it all and then I snapped back into place and did not give in, went straight back to work. It was a close call yesterday, but we made it gents!

OrangeSpider

Back down to day 1.
Yesterday I woke up, and like other moments I have gone through and described here, I came down to the computer and just searched for P and ended in PMO. I had been edging the day before and finding loopholes in my blocker, until I found one, that is what I went for the next day.

Morning @OrangeSpider time to stand up and push forward, you can do this! During my few years of attempted success/relapse windows i also used to try to incorporate edging but i only ever found it to lead to my own failure and had to just figure out how to go no touch all together. What led you to edging? was the prior day full of triggers?