Starting a new journey to recovery

Readytoreboot

Day 9- Feeling slightly horny while laying in my bed trying to sleep, Morning wood starting to return. The thought of just viewing a bit of P is lingering but not Im not giving it any attention. There are times of the day when the withdrawls are bad but Im pushing thru.

Readytoreboot

Well Day 10 has become day 0. I had some strong triggers yesterday and let my guard down. Im upset for relapsing but I know it happens because rebooting is a process. Im going to continue to post here everyday, brush this off and continue my journey.

Readytoreboot

Had a few relapses over the weekend. Went into a feeling of numbness and drowning myself in entertainments. Wasnt so motivated to work on creative projects for the rest of those days. I started today fresh. I watched the sunrise and made some time for personal wellness and exercise. Day 1 Pmo free again.

Readytoreboot

I forgot to post yesterday but I made it thru day 2 with a full schedule of tasks that kept me busy. Im on day 3 no PMO and started listening to the stoic quotes first thing in the morning. I took a nature walk and watched the sunrise. Im going to keep myself on more of a full schedule in order to not have moments of boredom that might lead to a relapse.

Readytoreboot

Starting on Day 4, Listening to the stoic quotes has me thinking deeply about life. Ive established some bad triggers around my PMO habits and I realize that I have to constantly be on guard with my thoughts to build up the necessary strength to overcome this addiction. I also realize that PMO is deeply ingrained in me because it is a habit that has been established strongly and I believe there's an energy behind the act of PMO and that energy needs to go somewhere else so establishing a new habit is absolutely necessary for me to overcome the old program.

Readytoreboot

Day 5 now and slight cravings. I did look at a slight bit of P yesterday but no MO. I was simply not turned on by it and and it wasn't something I knew I should keep watching so after a few seconds I stopped and focused my mind on another subject. I was strong last night but I have to watch myself like a hawk so i dont end up slipping. Feeling stronger today and no strong desires to watch P.

Readytoreboot

I didn't make time to post on here the past few days but Im happy to say that day 6 and 7 were a success and Im currently on day 8 no MO. I browsed a bit of P on day 6 and I know I was playing with fire that day so yesterday I made it thru the entire day without viewing any P at all. So far my day is going well and Im keeping myself busy with projects and small tasks to complete and keep me busy during the day. Visual meditation has been helpful and sometimes i see myself, in my mind, climbing a mountain and reaching the top, symbolically overcoming my bad habits.

Readytoreboot

Had some slight cravings last night from something that i know is one of my triggers. I didn't give in and held strong to start Day 9 today. Im starting to get slight morning wood which is nice to feel again. I meditated to start my day.I started reflecting on my past addiction with P and remembered a few things Id forgotten til now .Christmas season is one of my fav times of year and I usually have a rule not to PMO on Christmas or around that time for whatever reason, not really religious ones. Anyway it brought back a long lost memory from years ago when I went by the P shop on chistmas and picked a new DVD while on my way to see family after working the morning shift. I had the DVD in my bag hidden and continued on with celebrating with my family and enjoying the good times. In the back of my mind tho I couldnt wait to see the new DVD in my bag.When I finally got home alone later that night it was one of the only years Id broken my Christmas rule. It was a clear sign of addiction back then but I was too blind to see it as a problem. A few years after that was the first time I probably tried to reboot. Id took all my P DVD collection and put them in a garbage bag and dropped them in the dumpster. I wanted to rid P from my life back then but kept pushing it off until tomorrow. Tomorrow is now over a decade and and Im still on this journey to be done with P once and for all.

Readytoreboot

Day 10 here and feeling good bout this reboot. I was struggling to make it to 10 days for months and now Ive done it twice in a month. This is showing me that progress is being made. I know Im only at the very beginning of this journey but its good to finally be moving in this direction again. There are good days and bad days but Im just trying to stay consistent with the changes that I want to manifest in my life. Im feeling more confident in myself as well and Im going to ask a girl that I like out on a date after the holidays.

Readytoreboot

Day 11- Really good morning wood today, felt like I could hump my bed, jk. lol. No desire to look at P, I just wish I wasn't single during this time of year. Its nice to wake up next to someone in the morning when you have this kind of wood but I know my performance might be even better if I continue with my reboot and keep away from P as a source of pleasure.

Readytoreboot

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. Day 13 now and its becoming a bit easier everyday to resist the desire to view P. Confidence is high and Im feeling strong, like theres nothing I cant accomplish. I dont have any P filters on and just using good ol fashion will power. What helps me stay strong is reminding myself that I always have the choice and when I feel myself desiring to look at P I tell myself that I wont let myself be pulled in that direction. Keep strong fellow rebooters

Readytoreboot

The days feel like there moving faster and Im already on 15 days. Its a small step but an achievement nonetheless. Im having less desire to look a P and feeling strong enough to brush off any thoughts or feelings that might pull me back in. Im happy with my results so far and look forward to pushing thru to 30 days and seeing how I feel then.

akpal2

this is great. I am on day 7 of hard mode. Had a slight peek at P and a bit of sexting but able to pry myself away when i realized what the hell i am doing.

Good going rdr

Readytoreboot

Day 17 now, havent looked at P in over 10 days and life without artificial stimulation feels good. I had a good middle of the night erection that I havent felt in quite a while. Although there is still a hint of desire to look at P sometimes I just enjoy the feeling without it. My head feels more clear, dont have any cloudiness. After a good workout sesh I feel my energy levels are more stable throughout the day because Im not wasting it away on Pmo anymore. Overall feeling stronger in these past few weeks without Pmo in my life 

Thanks Akpal2, Keep on going strong

akpal2

Thanks rdr. I am taking inspiration from folks like you. Finding it hard to focus on stuff now in my recovery period.

Readytoreboot

Day 18- Withdrawals are slightly stronger and it feels more of a struggle today than its been all week. Its like my outer self wants me to slip and watch a few seconds of P but Im reinforcing to myself what I want from this reboot. Im not going to let P pull me in, Im not going to put my guard down.

Readytoreboot

First day of 2021 and my 20th day no MO. It has been quite a challenge with resisting to view P. These passed few days I can feel a stronger impulse to see the newest P scenes on my fav site. It feels like Im missing out on something, strangely. I know deep down in my heart that Im not. While Im not giving in to the impulse to watch  P I do want to say a good thing Ive noticed is Ive been having really strong erections in the early morning hours. Gonna start this new year off right and keep going strong

akpal2

Great to hear of your progress rdr, and thanks for checking in on me. With your kind words of encouragement I am again determined to beat this beast.

And keep posting your progress. It keeps me going.

Readytoreboot

Day 22 no O -Yesterday was a close call and I watched some P which was defo not a good idea as I feel I caved in when I shouldn't have. There was some M but no O and Im happy to have not given into an O to keep my streak somewhat going. I feel stronger today and not really craving P at all. Kinda felt like yesterdays little fill was enough but Im not going to make that a habit because I dont want this to be a part of me anymore. Im gonna be stronger next time and not cave into viewing any P.