Starting a new journey to recovery

Readytoreboot

Day 6 no Pmo. Its been tough but Im hanging in there and gonna push thru to one week. I was falling back into the circle of PMO and it was tough to snap out of the first few days of relapsing. Taking it day by day and making time to focus on other things has helped enormously. No more fatigue from PMO. Im feeling great energy throughout the day and getting good sleep at night from keeping myself active throughout the day.

Readytoreboot

Day 7 and the urge to consume any form of P content is particularly high. I know that getting the hit from other content is going to possibly trigger a stronger urge to view P content so I've deleted my socials for a while. This is going to keep me strong today and also making sure I had time to post on here today.

Readytoreboot

Day 8 and I had a few rough moments but making time for a good workout seesion changed my mood completely. I feel strong today and have a date tonight that Im looking forward to. Its been a while since I had a proper dinner date so wish me luck.

Readytoreboot

Day 9 and morning wood is back, Massive hard on and it feels good because its been a while since I had any morning wood. I think the first 10 days of breaking away from Pmo are essential to really help reset the body from artificial stimulation and Im seeing this with my reboot. Even though my mind is cunning and in the distance craving to PMO Im not gonna give in to temporary pleasure because I know the long term results will give me more satisfaction than any PMO will.

Readytoreboot

So I had a shitty day yesterday and caved into Pmo as a from of releasing tension. It defo didn't help but Im glad that I didn't binge or go back to PMO afterwards for the rest of the day. Today I reset back to day 1 and just take it day by day again...Here We Go

Readytoreboot

Still going strong and on Day 3 now. Keeping myself occupied and keeping my mind on other things helps. Im ready to keep going and feel determined. Im tired of the giving in to desire and feeling like it wasn't worth it and I dont want to fail myself again. I know I can do this and I will push thru this month so that I can finally break my previous record of 33 days without PMO. Just got to keep this new pattern and mindset going and stay consistent.

Readytoreboot

Day 4 and have not seen a single min of P these passed few days. Im feeling good about not consuming any sexual content ,soft or hard. Im not getting too many strong urges to view P but every now and then I've had to push the thought away. I like the way I feel without P and I will focus my thoughts on that.

Readytoreboot

Today is starting off good and its been a while since Ive posted. Had a tough week and was weak at times. This is day 1 again for me and Im posting here to push myself harder than before. This addiction is a burden and rebooting is the only way to cut it out of my life.

Readytoreboot

Im back on a 1 week no Pmo streak finally after quite a while. 7 days feels good but more days await and a greater feeling of reward. Its been a struggle and never have I struggled with such an addiction. I know that Ill be tempted and tested and Ive got to be ready. Morning wood this morning felt great and I want to keep going on this reboot. Now to carry on...

Readytoreboot

Day 9- Its been a while since I made it back to this day. Im not in the best mood today but I know that PMO will only make me feel down. Its crazy because P addiction is a vicious circle and I know that it will make me feel worse but still a part of me wants it. The one thing I can say that is going good for me so far today is this no PMO streak and Im not gonna mess that up. I enjoy listening to the stoic quotes because its uplifting and encouraging. Here's one of my favorite's:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius

Readytoreboot

Pushing on to day 10 and staying strong. There are a few moments when the thought of watching P tried to enter my mind but i pushed it away by remembering why I want to reboot. Ive been really reflecting on life lately and I know that I have to let go and and move on from this. Its been decades now and Im still struggling with this addiction. Its brought my energy down and I wasted valuable time that could've put into something more productive. Now is the time for change and I choose not to continue giving my time and energy to PMO.

Readytoreboot

Day 11 and the feeling of withdrawals and the desire to look a P is trying to push me in that direction but I will not surrender. I have to constantly remind myself why that is not a choice I want to continue to make. I had to post on here as well to make sure I dont slip and make exceptions. I can feel the momentum and strength building up my will power and I just have to continue making the right choices for what I want to manifest in my life and giving up this addiction is at the core of making myself better.

Readytoreboot

Well I fell off the wagon and went on a binge a few days ago which really made me feel completely down. Im on day 2 hardmode now and its been alright because Ive had a busy few days. Im really not having any kind of morning wood or erection in general. This circle of trying and failing is becoming repetitive at times and I know have to push myself more on my days of weakness. I have more trouble on my bad days and allow myself to be triggered. Ive also had a talk with my Dad and opened up about trying not to PMO and came to find out that my Dad is currently on a 160 day streak! fuck lol. He isnt addicted to P and doesn't watch it at all so he is doing it for different reasons than me but either way its inspiring.

Readytoreboot

Hello everyone, Ive returned here because Ive made shitty progress in the last few months on my no fap journey.. Ive just turned 36 recently and have been reflecting on my struggle/addiction to P. Its something Ive been trying to give up for a long time now and time is moving fast and I feel stuck in this circle. I dont want more time to pass and become in an old man still doing the same ol thing. I know P is something I want to give it up and I know I can which is why Im back on the forum here to continue on this road of cleaning myself up and rehabilitating from the damage that PMO has done for over 2 decades now. Im currently 5 days PMO free and just have to keep going on this road.

casanova

43 days without O here mate. Also struggling to have my libido back but already having MW every day. Stay strong, these first days are the hardest. When you feel an urge coming, get out of home, take a cold shower or do something else. You can do it. Wishing you success!

Readytoreboot

43 days without O here mate. Also struggling to have my libido back but already having MW every day. Stay strong, these first days are the hardest. When you feel an urge coming, get out of home, take a cold shower or do something else. You can do it. Wishing you success!
Thanks casanova. Its good to have some support and hear some words of encouragement. Its also inspiring to hear about your 43 day streak. Im going to take your advice on getting out of the house or taking a cold shower. Ive recently been watching a documentary about the Iceman Wim Hof and he lives by the cold for therapy of all kinds so Ill defo give it a try.

Readytoreboot

So I've relapsed 2 days ago and realized that because I'm on my laptop most of the day working I had to put up some firewalls to keep myself in line. Its been too easy for me to drift off onto a P site and I think it will help for me to have a firewall up on my favorite sites. I know there are times in the past that this worked for me and I know it will be beneficial to my situation. Other triggers have been social media which I've also deleted to take a break for a week or two. This is day 2 PMO free and I want to keep going hard mode to give myself a real reset.

Readytoreboot

Day 4 is starting off good so far and I had some MW as well as a genuine feeling of being horny unrelated to P. There have been a few moments of boredom and temptation with thoughts about watching P but I want to stick to this reboot and give it my best shot again. It took a bit of fending off but i got thru that feeling of withdraw, I know there are many more to come on this path. The firewalls have been helpful as a kind of fail safe.

Readytoreboot

I had a rough week and fell for the bait of PMO as a coping mechanism. It only made me feel worse of course and I felt disgusted with myself afterwards. I'm back on Day 4 hard mode at the moment and having a strong itch for P today but not going to scratch. I woke up with great MW and have been exercising a lot and keeping myself busy with work so that I have no down time to drift off into P. Its been working for me these 4 days so its an effective strategy so far. Im aware of some of my triggers and a big one has been tik tok, there is just way too much sexual content on there and I had to delete it along with ig.

Readytoreboot

Day 7 hard mode and had some great MW to start my day. I kept myself busy all weekend and my mind being occupied has been beneficial to my reboot. Exercising and taking walks out of the house takes away temptation when its strong. Reading motivational stuff at night before bed has been helpful and starting my day listening to positive quotes and affirmations. I want to reach the end of the month without PMO and I know that I can make it if I focus my mind on it.