Starting a new journey to recovery

Readytoreboot

Today started as a rough day for me and I was angry about a few things but i managed to turn it around and stay positive while keeping myself busy. In those moments of anger or stress I can feel the thought of watching P as a form of escape. A thought of a P scene flashback even popped in my head for a few seconds, a clear sign of withdrawal, but I brushed it off immediatly and told myself that those kind of thoughts belong in the garbage. I visually saw the scene go into a burning trash can in my mind. Visualization is a powerful tool that can be used to reprogram how we see P in our minds and i recommend it as a technique. I try to see it as a part of me that has to die and in the flames of fire is my way of killing it in my thoughts. I hope it will be helpful for others on their journey too. Im willing to try anything and everything to overcome this long time addiction. Taking it day by day helps and If theres one thing i dont want to mess up its this streak im on, sometimes telling myself "I wont let myself mess this up" in a pep talk kind of way gets me thru a tight spot. Anyway, Im happy to say that Day 10 is in the books for me....Keep strong and carry on out there.

Readytoreboot

Hello and good evening from my side of the world. Its been a few months since my last post and I probably sound like a broken record that keeps repeating over and over again but Ive returned to this forum because Ive been struggling. Struggling with this P addiction for decades now and at a low point in my addiction. A low point in the sense that I have not been able to stay consistent with any type of no fap streak for months now. Ive gone about 10-13 days and its around that point that I fall into a bender that usually leads to a binge. Im currently on day 5 no PMO hard mode. Im starting to get stronger withdrawls lately and thought id better get back on here ahead of week 2. I can do this just like the many that have done it in the success stories. Wish me luck!

Readytoreboot

Day 7 no PMO hard mode and overall Im feeling good about this. Ive been keeping myself super busy lately and its been helpful on this re boot. I noticed that its in my moments of extreme boredom that I start to crave excitement in the form or P. This is just the beginning but I have to start somewhere and forming new habits to replace the old PMO habit is essential for my transformation. Thanks for the support everyone, it helps to know that Im not alone and motivates me to be strong and keep going in tough times. Just have to stay consistent with my journey and what i want.

Readytoreboot

Good evening from this side of the world. I want to make it a habit to write on here regularly. Today is day 8 and I started my day with about 30 mins of sunlight in the morning, deep breathing, stretching and weight lifting. I felt good after working out and it was an instant confidence booster. I continued on with my day and went to work with good energy and overall feeling happy about life without P.

Readytoreboot

Day 10- Consistent morning wood the last 3 days. Ive been keeping myself busy and that has been tremendous in staying clean on my journey. Today is a much slower day for me and not too much planned so Ill have to find some activities to fill in the times of boredom. This is the time that I have to be at my strongest because I feel horny and I dont want to stimulate myself in any way that might trigger me. I have to be very careful and constantly remind myself why Im following the way of the superior man to overcome this relentless addiction.

Last edited:

Readytoreboot

Today is day `11 and Im feeling the strongest urge to watch P that Ive felt in the last 10 days. Its almost relentless at times but Im resisting. If youre reading this out there and feel like youre in the same boat as me hang in there. The feeling passes and you will feel better. Ive came back on here to read some success stories and also to post on the forum to make sure I stay on this path. Just have to keep myself busy so i don't slip, Keep pushing on!

Readytoreboot

Day 13- I was feeling the itch really bad 2 days ago and now I know why they call this hard mode! I think the only thing that kept me from slipping was lifting weights. After I started working out the feeling suddenly went away and I felt my inner and outer strength levels rise. I was fine the rest of the night and felt confident and strong about myself. Yesterday was a bit of a challenge but I kept myself busy and made a phone call to one of my close friends who gave me a pep talk and helped me remember why im sacrificing this toxic P lifestyle and doing this reboot. I feel good about making it this far and even though its a small victory I hope to inspire others to keep strong and carry on on their reboot journey. By the way listening to Jordan Peterson and other motivational speakers on you tube has been helpful.

Readytoreboot

Day 5 Hard mode again. Started getting morning wood already and Ive been feeling stronger since Ive added a consistent work out routine. Exercise is essential to my reboot and helps me realign with why I can overcome this addiction. Weights are becoming my new addiction and I feel great. I also might have a date so Im feeling good energy about things right now. My previous streak ended on day 15 but Im gonna brush it off, learn from my mistakes and give it another go.

Last edited:

Readytoreboot

Made it to day 9 hard mode today. Im not feeling any kind of strong withdrawals yet, just a few thoughts about watching P and even a P flashback trying to enter my mind but I did not entertain that thought and remembered that that is not going to be a part of my life anymore. Time to overcome this addiction once and for all. On to the next day of being PMO free.

Readytoreboot

Hard mode day 11- I started off my day with a 5k run and some light weight exercises. Really feeling good about my no fap journey atm and I want to keep riding this high. PMO is a kind of high in itself and I believe you have to replace one with the other, a sort of transformation of one's self by replacing a bad habit with a good one. Thoughts of P are lingering here and there but Ive told myself that is not who I am anymore. That part of me has to die in a sense and I keep telling myself that this new me is no longer going to give time and energy to the destructive habit of PMO.

Readytoreboot

Today is the 15th day of hard mode for me and Ive just tied my last longest streak. I feel way more confident about making it to 30 days hard mode this time around. Not going to lie that there are times when I feel horny and the thought of seeing P tries to enter my minds eye but I immediatly shut it down and push that thought out of mind. Life without PMO is making me feel more balanced and I will continue on this 30 day Journey PMO free.

Readytoreboot

21 days hard mode and I feel like the days are passing by quick and that PMO is becoming a distant part of my past. Ive been a bit stressed about some things but Im holding strong on this reboot and not giving in to any desire to watch P. Overall I feel clean in my mind and dont have wild thoughts of P fantasies running thru it. I feel more balanced in my sexual desires and thoughts.

Readytoreboot

Day 23 hard mode and still going strong. Its literally been a few years since I made it to this kind of consistent streak again. Yesterday was a tough day and I noticed the urge to view P was very high. I didnt give in and held my ground during moments of great temptation. If youre reading this stay focused on your path. Dont give in and remember rebooting is going to satisfy your life long term.

Thanks a lot @FreedomFromTheStruggle_11

Readytoreboot

Day 26 HM - I can feel stronger PMO withdrawals trying to sway me in that direction but Im not feeding that energy at all. Just have to keep myself busy with activity and remember that this new me means a rebirth in the sense of a life without P.