Starting a new journey to recovery

Readytoreboot

I was doing really well on my last reboot but sadly only made it day 27 HM and lost my composure for 5 days after that. I had stopped working out and fell into a bad routine of laziness and PMO over that week. On the positive side of things I stopped myself from falling deeper into that hole and Today is my 4th day of Hard mode again. I started working out and lifting again and going back to the routine that kept me on my last streak.

Readytoreboot

Its been a while since Ive posted on here but Im back on a streak of 12 days no PMO hard mode now. Im going to push myself to keep going on this path to 30 days and learn from the mistakes of my last relapse. Thanks for the support everyone. Lets do this together and stay on the righteous path of no PMO.

Readytoreboot

Day 21 HM- staying busy everyday is making this reboot journey a success. Not even thinking about P most of the time but there are moments when a P flashback pops up in my head and I have change my thought right away or do something else so i dont feed any P desires. I want to treat PMO like a part of me that is dead and the new me that is reborn is not going to go back to PMO. I dont want it to be a part of this new life that Im building because its not who I am anymore therefore its dead to me.

Readytoreboot

Day 23- consistent morning wood. Feeling clear mentally and not drained physically. This next week is gonna be the real challenge for me so I have to be on my game.

Readytoreboot

Day 27 HM. Fought some strong urges off again yesterday. My laptop and phone are fail safe just in case but its mostly will power that is powering me thru. The more I dont give in to P the easier it gets and strengthens my will.

Readytoreboot

Hello friends,
Its been a week or so since my last post and I feel like I let myself down as well as those that were rooting for me by relapsing on my 28th day. Its a crappy feeling not reaching my 30 day goal and having to start all over again but Im on day 3 hard mode again today and I want to focus on breaking this cycle of rebooting then relapsing.

Readytoreboot

Wow! I cant believe that my last post on here was in sept. The time is flying and Im still falling back into this circle of PMO. Ive tried to quit so many times and as this year comes to an end soon it seems that Ive not made any more progress than the years before. I want to start again at this no fap journey because Im sick and tired of this circle. Im going to be 40 in a few years and I cant keep going on like this, wasting my time and energy in this world of fantasy. I know that I can kick this habit once and for all and I wont stop until it is no longer a part of me. I have to be relentless in my effort to finally over come this addiction. I will succeed and I will break the chains of this addiction once and for all.

Readytoreboot

Day 6 no Pmo. Keeping busy. Cleaned my apartment and trying not to get too bored. I defo feel stronger urges today then I did the last few days. Stay strong friends, were gonna get thru this together.

Last edited:

Readytoreboot

Day 8- Ive had some very strong urges to view P the last 2 days. Im horny af and being single doesn't help with all this sexual energy that I have. Its getting easier to push away the desire to consume P which is always the trigger that leads to MO. I cant watch P at all and that is what I'm focusing on the most rn.

Readytoreboot

Day 10- Happy Christmas. It feels good to be clean these last few days. It is not an easy task at times because I have many triggers but I can feel myself gaining strength with each day that passes without watching any P. It has taken so much time and energy from my life. I wont give any more life to this old habit. I choose not to Pmo.

Last edited: