Progress (Day 40)πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Ghope:@#

Hurrayy... Glory to God, today marks day 40 for me. I feel happy as I type this. I'll keep on saying this, don't forget that you are a child of God and you are strong πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ... Btw I'm an introvert and I've recently noticed that I've been more social with other people, even if it's still a work in progress. But anyways I discovered this urge to always say something when I'm in the midst of people and a conversation is going on, I just must say something πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚, feels weird though πŸ˜„. I also feel more confident when in public, that shame of being a person that pmo's isn't around anymore, I just walk with my head up high 😁. I've also been noticing the stares from people (both male and female). Also I've been having this ability to sense people's aura by mere looking at them. My relationship with God has been awesome and great, and I'm learning more about him everyday despite what I might be going through, I just trust in him more easily. Lastly let me chip this in, a lady asked for my number today πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„, I was like hmm, weird again πŸ˜„πŸ˜„...aii, see y'all later. Stay strong, I believe in you my fam. God loves youπŸ™ŒπŸΌ