Still no libido (100+ days)

yogi

That's good progress!

The dreams you are talking about, those are a sign of recovery.

I too have experienced it. The longer you abstain, the more vivid the dreams become. I sometimes suddenly recollect songs that I had heard last over 6 months ago. I sometimes get horny dreams where it feels like I am touching or talking to a woman in real life, then I suddenly wake up.

I have observed that on the day of a relapse and for the initial few days afterwards, I don't get these kind of dreams. Only when I abstain do these dreams occur.

casanova

Day 172 without PMO, Day 71 without O -Hello gentleman, how are you doing? Please leave the link of your journals so I can follow it as well. I have good news: as you see I keep loyal to my journey and feeling lots of progress. The main progress I noticed is that my MW is happening everyday(!) between 50% and 90% erection. The other day I had a rock hard 90% one that lasted for half an hour, it felt SO good. I'm also having vivid dreams almost every night, and they are more and more 'real' if I can say so. This is something I've missed for years and now they are back. Since years I've quit weed, alcohol, and before my reboot I quit coffee as well, in order to improve my sleep. But only now I'm dreaming as I was used to. Interesting fact: the more vivid the dream, the stronger the MW when I wake up. I can't explain the connection between both, but seems like it has indeed a connection between them. Right now I'm feeling AWESOME, like really really good. Before 07:30am I had run already, did sprints, lifted weights, took a cold shower and all of that after an amazing night of sleep with vivid dreams. Feels so good, so healthy. I'm minimizing social media (I can't quit because of work), and reducing phone usage week after week. Lately I've been turning it off all electronics latest one hour before sleep, and reading a book to wind down. I noticed it impact on my sleep, my dreams, and consequently on the quality of my MW.

Other observations I notice: the more sports I practice, the stronger are the MW on the day after. I've noticed this since I started doing jump squats, still in my early twenties, on the day before special dates when I wanted to have sex all night long. But in the two years before my reboot, I couldn't control my MW anymore no matter what I did. I did many changes like quitting alcohol, weed, coffee. Introduced meat on my diet again (I've been vegetarian for 8 years and reintroduced meat 2 months before reboot). I tried many things as you see, without success. The problem was the PMO. Thanks for Gabe, Gary Wilson and this community, now I can dream and have MW consistently again and it feels awesome. If I do sprints, lift heavy, do squats and sleep well (before 23:00 and no phone after 22:00) my MW is guaranteed! Amazing progress!

At some days I still felt kind of a dead penis later in the day though. But 'my guy' is fighting hard, and hours later is already looking better, sometimes much better. And on the day after, rock hard at least when I wake up. By the way in the last two weeks I had M sometimes without O, thanks to kegels exercises. It's like a dry orgasm - M only with imagination, and right before reaching the point of no return, I close the pubococcygeus muscle for half a minute and just enjoy the feeling. I would be curious to your thoughts about this practice, it can be dangerous and ruin a hardmode streak if one is not experienced. But as a casanova I am, I always have been good with this technique, and interesting: when I do it now, I feel my penis fuller the whole day and I wake up with stronger MW the day after as well. My intention says it's helping me to put my balls to work, even if they are still a bit lazy... ;)

Changes for the upcoming weeks: as you know my goal is to recover my libido, and I'll not cease before I feel horny again. Since today I'm adding the following to my daily routine:
-Cold showers again (at least 20 seconds everyday)
-Catuaba/Muirapuama Tee 2x per day (no natural product makes me hornier than these!)
-I'll have nuru massage and/or sex (without O) at least once each two weeks from now on.
-Lift as hard as possible every single day (including 3 x 5 bicep preacher curls with 40kg plus the EZ-bar)
-At least 20 mins running with some sprints in between
And ofc I will keep my hardmode streak (without O no matter what!), meditation, healthy sleep, kegels, one hour with the wife on the sofa every night cuddling and enjoying tv shows, zinc + vitamin D & B12 suplementation, etc.

It's been 71 days hardmode and I'm still not feeling 'charged', not feeling that my sack is 'full'. I've been working super hard, but feels like my balls aren't doing their job yet. So from now on I'm stepping up the game, please wish me strength, lucky and horniness. Possibly my next post will be about a nuru massage with some super beautiful woman already. Maybe even about sex, let's see. REWIRE MODE ON!

That's good progress!

The dreams you are talking about, those are a sign of recovery.

I too have experienced it. The longer you abstain, the more vivid the dreams become. I sometimes suddenly recollect songs that I had heard last over 6 months ago. I sometimes get horny dreams where it feels like I am touching or talking to a woman in real life, then I suddenly wake up.

I have observed that on the day of a relapse and for the initial few days afterwards, I don't get these kind of dreams. Only when I abstain do these dreams occur.
@yogi: I strongly encourage you to try a longer hardmode streak. It took me months to have such dreams. If you have vivid dreams within a few days, imagine the benefits you'll feel after let's say 50 days hardmode? Wish you all the best there!

Last edited:

casanova

Day 174 without PMO, day 73 without O - Guys, exciting news (literally). By the way..

**BEWARE TRIGGER LANGUAGE**

I had successful sex today!

As I told you guys, after 70 days hardmode I was having consistent MW almost everyday. So now I entered the "rewire mode".

Since 3 days I've been practicing even more intensive sports (squats, sprints); am drinking Catuaba and Muirapuama (I recommend it for libido!), have sleeping better and noticing even stronger MW (80% to 90% everyday). But still no libido.

Today I had a Nuru Massage. I paid full service, in case things got hot, and it did! Very beautiful massagist; before the massage started I was rock hard. So we went straight to foreplay 20 mins with me rock hard all the time. Then sex in two positions. Around 5 mins only as I didnt wanted to risk O. I had a dry O and gave me a break. Felt SO good. Then came massage, and the massagist started foreplay again. I achieved a half erection but enough to penetrate and then another 10 minutes sex with dry O at the end!

I'm feeling awesome now! So much progress. Way more confident. First time I had sex 2 rounds in the last 2 years. I left the massage and am looking women differently. Lets hope I will not lose my MW in the next days, I keep you posted. Feeling awesome here right now!

Last edited:

casanova

Day 176 without PMO, day 75 without O - I continue feeling great on these two days after having sex. This dry orgasm thing is awesome, one can have sex and feel even more energized after it. I had MW yesterday, one random erection and today another MW even harder! I'm just sleeping too less probably because of excessive Catuaba/Muirapuama. I wake up after four hours of sleep feeling ready for the day - too much energy. I'm taking only Catuaba from today on, half dose than before. 7-8 hours of sleep every night is holy and key in this process. Especially when one does so many sports every day as I'm doing.

I'm not feeling horny yet though. Feels like my body is working, I gained lots of confidence already. And I'm close to reaching the best shape of my life till now as this journey is close to six months and full of sports, lift weights, etc every day. Would be awesome to finish my recovery with a six-pack as a trophy. But there is still lots of work to do, we keep going! Wishing you an awesome day there!

casanova

Day 184 without PMO day 83 without O

**WARNING TRIGGER LANGUAGE**

Hi guys, big day yesterday. I had a date with a very beautiful woman, and we had sex for hours.

Last week I was sleeping bad probably because Catuaba - I slept 4 hours and was ready for the day. But it affected my MW. But I kept doing lots of exercises and the sprints really helped a lot. Yesterday before the date I went to run and took many suplements as catuaba, muira puama, tribulus, zinc and maca. On my "golden days" with this combination I was able to perform all night long and have O for 4 or more times. And endless libido.

Yesterday I was afraid, but it went pretty well! Still before foreplay I had a good erection because of the beauty of this girl. When we started foreplay, erection was not a problem at all, but it was only 80% hard. Still we had many 'sessions' for hours. Always without O. Like half an hour foreplay, half an hour sex and then a break, without O. We had 3 or 4 sessions like that. One of them was anal sex. By then I was having 100% erection and total control. It was very very good, I couldn't be more satisfied with my performance.

But then it happened: in our last session I decided to O and so I did.

It resets my hardmode streak, but with a great success I would say.

Please cross your fingers that it will not put me on a flatline, I dont want to wait 70 days to have sex again. :)

Today I woke up with a great MW and was feeling hornier than usual. After so many hours having sex yesterday, I'm still feeling super sexual, so I had many sex thoughts while outside today when crossing some beautiful woman.

I will keep my training, especially sprints everyday, good sleep, meditation etc. If on my next post I'm still having MW consistently, we might consider I'm rewiring with success and an closer to be healt. I keep you posted.

otanerferguson

Hey @casanova

I am so happy that things are going great. It reads like you are rediscovering your sexuality and on your way to your old self, if not better. I just wanted to stop by and say hi and encourage you to keep hitting it out of the park like you've been doing.

Cheers!!

casanova

Day 188 without PMO day 3 without O

Guys, more good news: after that intensive sex session and having O four days ago, I was afraid I would fall into a flatline again as it happened around day 71 (see first page of this journal).

But for my (our) positive surprise, I'm feeling awesome and had consistent MW every day since my O!

I need to say that I keep having a tablespoon of Maca everyday. But the game changer is to turn the phone off two hours before sleep, and practing sports every day. As you know I lift weights and go run/sprint every day religiously. Half an hour before sleep I do again a session of 100 pushups (40+30+30). This together with allowing my brain to wind down from the day without phone, means vivid dreams and consequently MW.

This morning for example I woke up with a 90% MW that lasted 25 minutes(!). I stayed on the bed, as it feels so good to start the day with a long and solid erection. After 25 minutes I woke to take a pee, and felt a bit like a teenager, peeing with hard cock. After the pee the erection went away, but not totally. 30-40% was still there, a voluminous penis, full, healthy.

I need to mention that since I O'ed, I keep practicing dry M every day. Often before sleep. I can feel it's helping me, it put my balls to work, and I don't lose a single drop of cum. It keeps me 'charged'.

After the long sex session I also realized a change on my libido. Maybe because it lasted hours, many sessions of sex on the same day. And the girl is really extremely beautiful, looks like a model of those wedding magazines - I'm not exaggerating. To be on the bad for so many hours having all kinds of sex with her just made me more sexual on these days after too. Two days ago I was on the playground and it was very hot, came a hot mom with jeans shorts. I was talking with her and feeling very attracted once again. A feeling I missed for around two years. I needed to stop staring to her legs otherwise I would have a rock-hard erection and in a playground wouldn't be cool at all. I was with shorts, I would feel ashamed.

So we are following lots of progress here. I just crossed 6 months without PMO (I started this journey on Christmas last year and never relapsed). It's a journey full of uncertainties, but the worst one can do is to relapse just to 'feel something happening. Don't do that by any case. Even if you need to wait two, three, four months without feeling any progress, be patient and let your 'sack recharge'.

If you ask me my 2 most important learnings/tips that can help anyone here, no matter the stage of your journey:

1. Before feeling healed, you'll have consistent MW 4-7 times per week, and before that you'll have consistent vivid dreams first. So your first aim should be conquering vivid dreams. The healing in the brain happens during your sleep, especially when you dream. Respect your nights as the most important time during this journey: turn off your phone two hours before sleep, and within days you'll feel an improvement on your dreams. That's the path that will lead you to conquer consistent MW, and rewire successfully later on.

2. Exercise hard, every day. That's the most effective thing you can do with your motivation to wake up your balls and put them to work. I recommend at least 200x pushups per day, and sprint runs (at least 4x 20 seconds each sprint). Jump squats are great, weightlifting too, but for me, sprints were game changer. When I sprint and sleep well, MW on next day is a sure thing.

You're following my journey: before I started with it I had no MW for months. Only lately I realized I had no dreams either. I rarely see anyone here talking about the relation between dreams and MW, but for me, it's crystal clear - they are intrinsically connected. I'm only having MW everyday now because I'm respecting my sleep (and my two hours prior to sleep as well) as something sacred. And because this insane amount of sports too, forcing my balls to keep working and working.

As you know I'm on 'rewiring' mode right now. And I plan to have sex at least once each two weeks. I keep you guys posted. Hopefully my MW will stay consistent in the upcoming weeks, I will have some successful sex sessions in the next 1-3 months, and after that I can feel I'm healed by being the horny casanova I am. Keep the faith!

Hey @casanova

I am so happy that things are going great. It reads like you are rediscovering your sexuality and on your way to your old self, if not better. I just wanted to stop by and say hi and encourage you to keep hitting it out of the park like you've been doing.

Cheers!!

@otanerferguson thanks a lot for your kind words! I'm always following your journal and I have no doubt that very soon you'll start noticing great improvements as well. If you can, experiment the two tips I gave in this post, for one week, please do so. No phone two hours before sleep, and sprint runs (4 times of 20 seconds sprints every day). Try this for one week and let us know the results. If doing so you can feel at least improvement on your dreams, this might be indeed the path that will lead you to consistent MW, consequently faster arousal, successful rewire, and then improvement of your libido even on non-sexual situations. Wish you all the best!

Last edited:

ser

Hey,

You could try to see about your MW without all that supplements you take.
For me,the moment I stoped taking supplements my MW were diminishing.

casanova

Hey,

You could try to see about your MW without all that supplements you take.
For me,the moment I stoped taking supplements my MW were diminishing.
Right now I'm taking only maca, vitamin D, B12 and zinc. I'm planing to keep taking it for at least 2-3 months, after I'm sucessfuly rewired. But thanks for your input!

D

Deleted member 17609

Hey man,

Congratulations for your progress, it’s inspiring. Been rebooting for a while now, and I’m still not healed, so it’s always nice to hear about other men’s progress.

A quick word about supplements: obviously it’s really hard to know which ones really work. I made some research, and I found a few studies that showed some benefits for ED with some supplements: L-arginine, L-citrulline and Pycnogenol. I don’t know if they really work, but at least there’s some science to back it up. Here are the links to the studies:

Keep it up, Casanova!

casanova

Hey man,

Congratulations for your progress, it’s inspiring. Been rebooting for a while now, and I’m still not healed, so it’s always nice to hear about other men’s progress.

A quick word about supplements: obviously it’s really hard to know which ones really work. I made some research, and I found a few studies that showed some benefits for ED with some supplements: L-arginine, L-citrulline and Pycnogenol. I don’t know if they really work, but at least there’s some science to back it up. Here are the links to the studies:

Keep it up, Casanova!
Thanks for your input Bilbo! I'm taking only natural ones like Maca (every day), and Catuaba/Muira Puama/Tribulus prior to sex sessions.
But I've heard very well about L-Arginine. Never tried, but personally I think that they are great during the rewiring phase.

I think that it's important to allow yourself a proper reboot, of at least 70-90 days hardmode. Sleeping well, practicing exercises, crossing all those phases we know (dead penis flatines, mood swings etc). It's important. But after it's over and one start having consistent MW, start feeling 'recharged' and ready to take action, then I think that medicine can be a good thing to help the rewire. To help to reconnect with real person.

In my opinion the best medicine is still good sleep (if possible sleep regularly, and no phone 2 hours prior the sleep). And intensive exercises such as sprints, squats, HIIT, weight-lifting etc. On top of this, some supplements to help gets things going wouldn't hurt. I think that it's the way indeed. Wishing you success! And if I can help with anything let me know. Focus on conquering 2 months hardmode, then vivid dreams, then consistent MW and then rewire. If after having sex you enter a flatline and feel like starting all over again, so it is. That's the only way. Be patient and you'll get there too! Wish you success!

CoolBreeze

Hey man,

Keep it up, Casanova!
I was using L Arginine about 10 years ago and it worked very well. Started using it again a month ago and it still is.

D

Deleted member 17609

I was using L Arginine about 10 years ago and it worked very well. Started using it again a month ago and it still is.
That’s cool! Yeah, some studies report it improves erection quality of men with "mild to moderate erectile dysfunction". Unless a man has a severe ED, there are chances that arginine will help him.

zackergeet

Day 188 without PMO day 3 without O

Guys, more good news: after that intensive sex session and having O four days ago, I was afraid I would fall into a flatline again as it happened around day 71 (see first page of this journal).

But for my (our) positive surprise, I'm feeling awesome and had consistent MW every day since my O!

I need to say that I keep having a tablespoon of Maca everyday. But the game changer is to turn the phone off two hours before sleep, and practing sports every day. As you know I lift weights and go run/sprint every day religiously. Half an hour before sleep I do again a session of 100 pushups (40+30+30). This together with allowing my brain to wind down from the day without phone, means vivid dreams and consequently MW.

This morning for example I woke up with a 90% MW that lasted 25 minutes(!). I stayed on the bed, as it feels so good to start the day with a long and solid erection. After 25 minutes I woke to take a pee, and felt a bit like a teenager, peeing with hard cock. After the pee the erection went away, but not totally. 30-40% was still there, a voluminous penis, full, healthy.

I need to mention that since I O'ed, I keep practicing dry M every day. Often before sleep. I can feel it's helping me, it put my balls to work, and I don't lose a single drop of cum. It keeps me 'charged'.

After the long sex session I also realized a change on my libido. Maybe because it lasted hours, many sessions of sex on the same day. And the girl is really extremely beautiful, looks like a model of those wedding magazines - I'm not exaggerating. To be on the bad for so many hours having all kinds of sex with her just made me more sexual on these days after too. Two days ago I was on the playground and it was very hot, came a hot mom with jeans shorts. I was talking with her and feeling very attracted once again. A feeling I missed for around two years. I needed to stop staring to her legs otherwise I would have a rock-hard erection and in a playground wouldn't be cool at all. I was with shorts, I would feel ashamed.

So we are following lots of progress here. I just crossed 6 months without PMO (I started this journey on Christmas last year and never relapsed). It's a journey full of uncertainties, but the worst one can do is to relapse just to 'feel something happening. Don't do that by any case. Even if you need to wait two, three, four months without feeling any progress, be patient and let your 'sack recharge'.

If you ask me my 2 most important learnings/tips that can help anyone here, no matter the stage of your journey:

1. Before feeling healed, you'll have consistent MW 4-7 times per week, and before that you'll have consistent vivid dreams first. So your first aim should be conquering vivid dreams. The healing in the brain happens during your sleep, especially when you dream. Respect your nights as the most important time during this journey: turn off your phone two hours before sleep, and within days you'll feel an improvement on your dreams. That's the path that will lead you to conquer consistent MW, and rewire successfully later on.

2. Exercise hard, every day. That's the most effective thing you can do with your motivation to wake up your balls and put them to work. I recommend at least 200x pushups per day, and sprint runs (at least 4x 20 seconds each sprint). Jump squats are great, weightlifting too, but for me, sprints were game changer. When I sprint and sleep well, MW on next day is a sure thing.

You're following my journey: before I started with it I had no MW for months. Only lately I realized I had no dreams either. I rarely see anyone here talking about the relation between dreams and MW, but for me, it's crystal clear - they are intrinsically connected. I'm only having MW everyday now because I'm respecting my sleep (and my two hours prior to sleep as well) as something sacred. And because this insane amount of sports too, forcing my balls to keep working and working.

As you know I'm on 'rewiring' mode right now. And I plan to have sex at least once each two weeks. I keep you guys posted. Hopefully my MW will stay consistent in the upcoming weeks, I will have some successful sex sessions in the next 1-3 months, and after that I can feel I'm healed by being the horny casanova I am. Keep the faith!

@otanerferguson thanks a lot for your kind words! I'm always following your journal and I have no doubt that very soon you'll start noticing great improvements as well. If you can, experiment the two tips I gave in this post, for one week, please do so. No phone two hours before sleep, and sprint runs (4 times of 20 seconds sprints every day). Try this for one week and let us know the results. If doing so you can feel at least improvement on your dreams, this might be indeed the path that will lead you to consistent MW, consequently faster arousal, successful rewire, and then improvement of your libido even on non-sexual situations. Wish you all the best!
Thank you so much Casanova for sharing this. Actually I admire the progress you have done so far I reached the 60 days and relapsed and yesterday I had a chance with a girl and fucked it up, did not work properly just glance of erections( I had to other stuff for making it up, damn it really sucks). I also consume maca and go to the gym at least 5 days a week but I need to forget about this habits.Quick question do you recommend trying to have sex during the reboot time or after a while? All your suggestions are awesome and I definitely will follow your lead. You are doing awesome! Even you healed 100% pass by here to support the people who look up to you. Congratulation once again!

casanova

Days 189 - 209 without PMO - I'm healed!!!

Hi guys, sorry for the 20 days hiatus here. To be honest I'm feeling healed already. As described on day 188 I had a super successful sexual session, almost like on my 'gold days'. And even after O, i haven't felt down on a flatline.

So days 189-199 were without sex, but with consistent MW, random erections, feeling good etc. On day 200 I had again a super sexual session, this time not 'saving' O. And I think that day marks the end of my reboot/rewire jouney, with success.

I traveled to Czech Republic and in the train I was super horny already. Went to the restaurant of the train, invited a beautiful czech girl there if she wanted to have a beer with me. She closed her book, gave me a beautiful smile and was super happy to chat with me for 3 hours. On that evening I've met another girl friend of mine already in Czech. She was not thaaat hot, but still I was horny enough to have sex for hours. She reached orgasm more than 7 times. Sometimes I paused during the sex and went to oral sex/fingering on her, and after she orgasmed I gave us a break. Sometimes I O'ed too. It was a 'free session', without any worries with PIED or whatsoever. Hours and hours of intimacy, the way I love it.

After my first O on that night it took less than 15 minutes for me to be hard again. But then when we started having sex again, I felt that I was losing my erection. Which was not a big problem actually. I put my tongue and fingers to work, she was super happy. We slept together and on the morning after I woke up with a super erection. We started the day having an amazing sex, and I O'ed again. So it was three O with her in total.

On the same day (already day 201), in the afternoon, I was having random erections. At the evening I was on a huge party and couldn't stop thinking on sex. But all I managed was to kiss two diferent girls. One of them was an Only Fans hot model, I just discovered later.

On the day after (day 203) I woke up beyond horny. I needed sex, couldn't think on anything else. So despite not speaking Czech and being in a small town there, I managed to find an escort from Ucrania, and we had a beautiful sex together. She was super gentle and sweet, felt like having sex with a girlfriend, very passionate. Despite my 3 O's from two days ago, I was super hard and we had sex without any issue. But after 20 minutes or so, I started losing my erection (from 100% to 70%). So I went harder on her, O'ed and felt super relaxed.

Hours later I was having random erections again, and till now (day 209) I'm having random erections and consistent MW's.

So yes, I feel I'm healed. I just need to keep with my sports to keep my testosterone peaking high, in order to keep long lasting erections even after O'ing a few times. But even when I was younger it happened with me to lose my erection quality after having much sex. I don't think it's related with porn or PIED anymore. I'm feeling healed. After all these sex and orgasms I haven't had anything like flatline anymore. I'm hard everyday, and thinking about sex almost all the time. :)

I've been super busy lately, but soon I'll prepare a special post on 'success stories'. Even if day 183 could be my official 'recovery day', since I had hours of sex, O'ed and had no flatline, I prefer to consider day 200 as my mark. Because on day 200 I finally had sex without any 'ghost', without any worries, and O'ed freely without feeling it as a threat to my progress. I think that since the day 200 I consider myself healed.

I will try to be around in the community from time to time to support and inspire. And I'll be forever grateful to this community and the knowledge behind it. Without it I would certainly spend the second half of my life super miserably. Keep the faith and you'll heal too, I'm sure about it! Cheers!

zackergeet

Days 189 - 209 without PMO - I'm healed!!!

Hi guys, sorry for the 20 days hiatus here. To be honest I'm feeling healed already. As described on day 188 I had a super successful sexual session, almost like on my 'gold days'. And even after O, i haven't felt down on a flatline.

So days 189-199 were without sex, but with consistent MW, random erections, feeling good etc. On day 200 I had again a super sexual session, this time not 'saving' O. And I think that day marks the end of my reboot/rewire jouney, with success.

I traveled to Czech Republic and in the train I was super horny already. Went to the restaurant of the train, invited a beautiful czech girl there if she wanted to have a beer with me. She closed her book, gave me a beautiful smile and was super happy to chat with me for 3 hours. On that evening I've met another girl friend of mine already in Czech. She was not thaaat hot, but still I was horny enough to have sex for hours. She reached orgasm more than 7 times. Sometimes I paused during the sex and went to oral sex/fingering on her, and after she orgasmed I gave us a break. Sometimes I O'ed too. It was a 'free session', without any worries with PIED or whatsoever. Hours and hours of intimacy, the way I love it.

After my first O on that night it took less than 15 minutes for me to be hard again. But then when we started having sex again, I felt that I was losing my erection. Which was not a big problem actually. I put my tongue and fingers to work, she was super happy. We slept together and on the morning after I woke up with a super erection. We started the day having an amazing sex, and I O'ed again. So it was three O with her in total.

On the same day (already day 201), in the afternoon, I was having random erections. At the evening I was on a huge party and couldn't stop thinking on sex. But all I managed was to kiss two diferent girls. One of them was an Only Fans hot model, I just discovered later.

On the day after (day 203) I woke up beyond horny. I needed sex, couldn't think on anything else. So despite not speaking Czech and being in a small town there, I managed to find an escort from Ucrania, and we had a beautiful sex together. She was super gentle and sweet, felt like having sex with a girlfriend, very passionate. Despite my 3 O's from two days ago, I was super hard and we had sex without any issue. But after 20 minutes or so, I started losing my erection (from 100% to 70%). So I went harder on her, O'ed and felt super relaxed.

Hours later I was having random erections again, and till now (day 209) I'm having random erections and consistent MW's.

So yes, I feel I'm healed. I just need to keep with my sports to keep my testosterone peaking high, in order to keep long lasting erections even after O'ing a few times. But even when I was younger it happened with me to lose my erection quality after having much sex. I don't think it's related with porn or PIED anymore. I'm feeling healed. After all these sex and orgasms I haven't had anything like flatline anymore. I'm hard everyday, and thinking about sex almost all the time. :)

I've been super busy lately, but soon I'll prepare a special post on 'success stories'. Even if day 183 could be my official 'recovery day', since I had hours of sex, O'ed and had no flatline, I prefer to consider day 200 as my mark. Because on day 200 I finally had sex without any 'ghost', without any worries, and O'ed freely without feeling it as a threat to my progress. I think that since the day 200 I consider myself healed.

I will try to be around in the community from time to time to support and inspire. And I'll be forever grateful to this community and the knowledge behind it. Without it I would certainly spend the second half of my life super miserably. Keep the faith and you'll heal too, I'm sure about it! Cheers!

you are my role model man. I will follow your lead and be like you only need 172 more days. To get 183 man I am super happy that you did it you have the consistency. I was going well recovering everything at day 60 and I fucked it up. Please wish me luck, hoping to follow your steps man!

D

Deleted member 17609

Congratulations, casanova! Those are amazing news. Really happy that ED will soon be a thing of the past for you. Looking forward to reading your success story. Keep it up!

Orbiter

Congratulations Casanova!

From what i've read of your journal & successes you're living the dream. I hope I can make it to where you are some day.