Chris1986

Welcome to the club swissmd and congratulations to you on taking a big step to your journey of recovery.

Are you going through this process on your own or do you have a partner?
Does anyone outside of the Internet know what yiu are going through?
Have you any thoughts on why this addiction start. Addiction stems from numbing pain. What is your pain? Its a difficult question but one that must be tackled cause merely white knuckling and NOT doing the bad things doesn't fix the issues. To truly heal you need to get to the roots.

Chris1986

How long have things been going on with her? Do you think you could share this with her?
I think a lot of young guys exaggerate or lie about their first times especially when telling their friends round that age. Also there is no shame in starting a little later getting girlfriends. 19 is still young remember.
Have you considered counselling to maybe try and work through your addiction? You might be surprised what you uncover. I know I have been.

Chris1986

Congrats on making this milestone. More to follow I am sure. Word of warning know if you were anything like me big mood swings can be on their way. From Manically happy to deep pit brain fog depression. Its tough but stay strong.
Also am I going crazy(ier) or have you changed your name?

Chris1986

Just try and ride it out and get as comfortable as you can. I cried A LOT.
Ah glad its not me going crazy!