PIED and nocturnal erections - HELP

Sangiha

Hello,

i’m currently on day 81 of hardmode, ive been noticing hard nocturnal erections but when I wake up I still have no libido and dead penis through out the day.. is this normal or has anyone experienced this? I am worried that I’m broken.. please help.

Phineas 808

Staff member
Welcome, Sangiha. I hope someone more qualified answers, however, I heard that 'morning wood' and 'night wood' are from different chemicals in the brain, and that may explain why you can have one and not the other...

Hope this helps.

Hello,

i’m currently on day 81 of hardmode, ive been noticing hard nocturnal erections but when I wake up I still have no libido and dead penis through out the day.. is this normal or has anyone experienced this? I am worried that I’m broken.. please help.
hey man, sounds familiar what you are experiencing. I know you probably heard that before but give yourself time and trust the process.
In due time your libido will be back for sure. Best of luck!

Lost36

Olá,

Estou atualmente no dia 81 do hardmode, tenho notado fortes ereções noturnas, mas quando acordo, ainda não tenho libido e pênis morto durante todo o dia .. isso é normal ou alguém já experimentou isso? Estou preocupado por estar quebrado .. por favor me aju
Estou no dia 0, contei ao médico que isso acontece comigo, ereção dormindo, ou dormindo com vontade de urinar, esse é o mecanismo de oxigenar, sinal de que o problema é o cérebro .... Eu penso sobre meu pau o dia todo, percebo qie quando estou distraída e não penso nele, tenho ereções também ....

Lost36

I never got past the 21st, the flatline gives me despair, I imagine myself 81 days just like you, but I think, it was disconnected from the PMO, but the most important thing was to replace it with an equivalent, so as not to burn a cartridge, I imagine top prostitutes sorry if it goes against someone's morale, but, i'm not going to the motel with a 10/10 girl until i feel 100% .... the last prostitute i caught, i barely felt "he" ... i think it's because Death grip, rubbery erection (I didn’t expect even that) and I couldn’t ejaculate, I didn’t take any medication, I feel rotten from the game off thrones!

Lost36

when I think about reconnecting, I imagine, hugging, kissing and maybe having an erection, I say about testing before going to real gf, and not lowering my self-esteem below the ground that is already