Lost in the wild

Tango

Here is my trigger mantra, for when I feel urge:

* I am a disciplined MAN and 10 years of PMO is enough, I want to put this behind and find success in life

1. PMO causes physical degradation of brain functions.
2. Having sex with screen and hand is a habit of a looser, its unnatural, disgusting and a sickness.
3. If I proceed, my brain and nuts won't work, I will be cock blocking myself with the one I love.
4. Loss of masculinity

Last edited:

Tango

I have made gym a part of my life now, still battling to keep phone out of bed even though I don't PMO, battling to block out fake rewards like Netflix, games on smartphone.

Kraken

Keep up the momentum Tango, sending you long distance encouragement! You are enough and are making progress. Nice call on going to the gym, that has helped many other rebooters.

Tango

I have learnt a lot of new techniques in this journey but when I fail, I still fail damn hard. Execution or implementation is a whole other journey.

Leaning to process stress, anger, emptiness and other difficult emotions is getting difficult after cutting out all those fake rewards.

I guess I never learned that as all those years I used fake rewards such as TV, games, PMO to suppress or manage emotions too.

Fucking hard to rebuild, but its the only option :(

Last edited:

Tango

Rebooting is no longer about abstaining from PMO, its about resetting the balance in your brain chemicals.

I am still suffering to maintain balance, I have so much to live for but using unhealthy rewards has fucked up my brain 😢.

Many of my plans to change my behaviours has not resulted in consistent success due to my lack of ability to follow through.