Lost in the wild

Tango

Still struggling to build up my streak. The most I could go upto is two days, I haven't given up though, I've mostly avoided relapsing on consecutive days. But this doesn't help my health at all. Whatever be the streak, I feel that a replase just resets the clock physically.

One thing that works very well is long walks. For a couple of days in between I real felt that I have unlearned PMO, but it just comes back lurking.

I have been trying to reduce my smartphone usage, get some distance from phone when I don't need it but I am constantly failing.

I am kinda swarmed with other things in life as well, failing to put reboot first.

Tango

Day#3: Finally reached three days after a long struggle.

Its weird to realise that it takes a lot to not do something hahahaha

Tango

Day#5: Successfully went through without PMO

It already feels like a feeble ball of cotton that could rise up in the wind. Though it makes me feel disappointed, gonna let it die, forget about it this time :)

Tango

Day#6: Successfully went through without PMO

I still fear the current flatline, I fear it will not work when I need it to.

I even tried some dried figs, but its still dead.

I have no other option, I gotta let it die. I just wish that there could be a way to get it working when I really need it.

Tango

Day#8: Successfully went through without PMO

I had some morning wood, it was almost 100% for 2 secs, I was afraid to touch it, I expected it to remain in flatline for weeks, I guess its gonna resort to some randomness. I wanted it to go away and rest.

Tango

Day#20: Successfully went through without PMO

PIV with my girl a couple of times last week but I couldn't O, libido dropped after a while. After that day, I've been fooling around several other times, I guess I am flatlining after sex.

This could affect my reboot as this isn't hard mode. Any advice ?

Last edited:

Tango

Unfortunately I'm not knowledgable enough to give advice regarding failure to O from sex, but what I can do is congratulate you on your progress. You've rammed through a barrier and just kept going, that's awesome! Keep up the good work
I Oed last night with her, I just went with it when it felt right :)