Lost in the wild

Tango

Well, I have lost count and the day count doesn't matter now. I have been without PMO for a long time now.

Been having almost regular fun with my girl, I just have no time for PMO anymore, this made it easy to quit. Engaged with work, going out, travelling etc.

Libido is quite good, focussing on other life challenges now, libido worry is off my mind now :)

D

Deleted member 26201

Well, I have lost count and the day count doesn't matter now. I have been without PMO for a long time now.

Been having almost regular fun with my girl, I just have no time for PMO anymore, this made it easy to quit. Engaged with work, going out, travelling etc.

Libido is quite good, focussing on other life challenges now, libido worry is off my mind now :)
great to hear! proud of you

Tango

Day#03:

Got some triggers yesterday and jerked but I let go after sometime, my attachment to PMO appears to be weakened. So I didn't ejaculate, not gonna count that as a relapse.

Did some workout by the evening.

Woke up early today, mediated for few mins, I will be focussing on my studies, profession for most of the time today.

Had a rock hard erection today morning, didn't indulge :)

I have finalized my rules for life:

Don'ts: alcohol, meat, any TV content with sex, nudity, any TV content that doesn't offer any new learning, TV content with things other than "good", waking up late.

Do's: workout everyday, meditate everyday, wake up early, do the chores, eat healthy, keep mind calm and conscious, be loving and caring to others.

If I break any do's or donts, penance will be to meditate for a long time, act more on do's and avoid donts.

Tango

Day#0:

Lost consciousness while binge on TV series with no nudity, ended up fapping

Spent today without Fapping, will do penance

Tango

Day #0

Starting again,

Don'ts: alcohol, meat, TV / media content except educational, waking up late, never bring phone into bed.

Do's: workout everyday, meditate everyday, wake up early, do the chores, eat healthy, keep mind calm and conscious, be loving and caring to others, go against lazy, comfort seeking wishes of the heart.

If I break any do's or donts, penance will be to meditate for a long time, act more on do's and avoid donts.

Tango

Day #1:

Keeping my phone away from bed at night really helped, successfully went through without PMO for 24 hours

Tango

Day #2:

Almost relapsed yesterday, the mistake was staying up late.

The question now is how to stop myself once the trigger kicks in ? I told myself many things to stop, only one thing seemed to have worked somehow "I wouldn't be able to have good sex with a real woman "

This wouldn't be enough in future, I will work on this, I am going to read my own old posts here.

Tango

Day #0:

Starting again,

I relapsed as I was angry and upset over personal problems. I felt like shit after relapse but I decided not to mope over it, did constructive things after it. I decided not to fall deeper and have another PMO session.

I was angry and upset again at mid night, but I managed it this time, I sat down and mediated, offered submission, acceptance to god. That made me feel right again.

Don'ts: alcohol, meat, TV / media content except educational, staying up late at night, never bring phone into bed, avoid procrastination.

Do's: workout everyday, meditate everyday, wake up early, do the chores, eat healthy, keep mind calm and conscious, be loving and caring to others, go against lazy, comfort seeking wishes of the heart.

Tango

Day #0:

Don'ts: alcohol, meat, TV / media content except educational, staying up late at night, never bring phone into bed, avoid procrastination.

Tango

Day #0:

Tango

@Optimize55 yes, I've thinking about rewards, its very important to re-purpose the reward circuit, we do most things for rewards, some long term rewards and some short term rewards.

Keeping phone away from bed really helps, I never get into bed with phone.

Here is my trigger mantra, for when I feel urge:

1. PMO causes physical degradation of brain functions.
2. Having sex with screen and hand is a habit of a looser, its unnatural and a sickness.
3. If I proceed, my brain and nuts won't work, I will be cock blocking myself with the one I love.
4. Loss of masculinity