Pains of a non-linear recovery?

From Good 100% MW every day to no MW in the last 8 days. That's been my journey at the 90 day hardmode mark. I thought by this time I had expected my MW to last longer when I stood up but it has completely disappeared. I wonder if I'm doing anything wrong. I don't have a partner and it feels sometimes that recovery is going nowhere without a partner.

Fappy

Respected Member
hi,
everyones recovery time is different, so yes, it might be perfectly reasonable to assume its going to be longer than the standard 90 days. i wouldnt say you are doing anything wrong! 90 days hardmode, that can only mean youre doing everything right.
dont stress over it too much, your body will let you know when its healed, until then relax and know youre doing everything right.
really get involved in your hobbies too. throw yourself completely into them, whatever they are.or, get a new hobby! anything to occupy your brain so that it isnt obsessing over your penis or reboot. put a (non-sexy) movie on and zone out.
case in point: there was a Van Damme marathon on the other day, fuck it was good. i spent the whole day watching a guy dodge bullets and kill 100s of arseholes just because he can kick really high (sometimes he spin kicks, too, so...) and it was fantastic. just get out of your head when you are stressed and forget about those things. oh! there was also a bit where he flipped off a motobike, sumersaulted in the air, shot the gas tank while still in the air, the bike exploded and killed a car full of arseholes!
sorry, got distracted...
anyway, you have acheived something very good, dont lose it to obsessive thoughts!

hi,
everyones recovery time is different, so yes, it might be perfectly reasonable to assume its going to be longer than the standard 90 days. i wouldnt say you are doing anything wrong! 90 days hardmode, that can only mean youre doing everything right.
dont stress over it too much, your body will let you know when its healed, until then relax and know youre doing everything right.
really get involved in your hobbies too. throw yourself completely into them, whatever they are.or, get a new hobby! anything to occupy your brain so that it isnt obsessing over your penis or reboot. put a (non-sexy) movie on and zone out.
case in point: there was a Van Damme marathon on the other day, fuck it was good. i spent the whole day watching a guy dodge bullets and kill 100s of arseholes just because he can kick really high (sometimes he spin kicks, too, so...) and it was fantastic. just get out of your head when you are stressed and forget about those things. oh! there was also a bit where he flipped off a motobike, sumersaulted in the air, shot the gas tank while still in the air, the bike exploded and killed a car full of arseholes!
sorry, got distracted...
anyway, you have acheived something very good, dont lose it to obsessive thoughts!
Hahaha. Thanks. It does make me feel better. It's just that I didn't feel this low up till now and suddenly after day 83 I'm feeling weird. I knew that the recovery would be non linear- just not so much of an emotion rollercoaster. I'll try to ignore my dick for now. Thanks.