Need help with pied

Bigdawg20

Hello everyone.....

So I am going on around 2 years almost of what seems like a very long flatline. I was really struggling for a while so I decided to see my doctor about SSRI's because I started to think my issues were more than just the flatline. Anyways after being on lexapro for a couple of weeks I visited my gf and we had sex like 3 times within 24 hours. I was so happy and thought I was pretty much cured. After about a week since then I've had like almost 10 orgasms with my gf and now I feel like I'm back into the flatline. Last night we went for sex and I didn't feel very aroused and my old performance anxiety was present with me.

Where do I go from here now? I feel like the lexapro is really helping me but is it gonna take another long couple of weeks for me to get back to where I was of hardmode? And how do I control my orgasms to make sure I don't go back into the flatline?

Thank you.

Hello everyone.....

So I am going on around 2 years almost of what seems like a very long flatline. I was really struggling for a while so I decided to see my doctor about SSRI's because I started to think my issues were more than just the flatline. Anyways after being on lexapro for a couple of weeks I visited my gf and we had sex like 3 times within 24 hours. I was so happy and thought I was pretty much cured. After about a week since then I've had like almost 10 orgasms with my gf and now I feel like I'm back into the flatline. Last night we went for sex and I didn't feel very aroused and my old performance anxiety was present with me.

Where do I go from here now? I feel like the lexapro is really helping me but is it gonna take another long couple of weeks for me to get back to where I was of hardmode? And how do I control my orgasms to make sure I don't go back into the flatline?

Thank you.
This is what happens when treating PIED with meds, they may have a positive effect, but it doesn't last forever because the root is not being solved, 2 years is long enough to fully recover, how did the issues start?