How does pied recovery work?

iagarain

Hello, I started my reboot on 13/04/21, when I couldn't get an erection that lasted more than a few seconds with a girl... Now I finally get hard for enough time to do something, but I didn't expect it would go this way: I don't get full erections, or if I do get them they last very little, I'm working with half erections all the time. It's definately better than nothing, but I was wondering if it is normal? I read many rebooters have highs and lows, I thought they got a full erection to work with and then they went into flatline for a bit until they were full-power again. I am not flatlining at all right now, but my friend is never at his best, does it get better with time? It makes sex kinda hard and not as satisfying for both me and my gf...

Fappy

Respected Member
Its still kind of early into your reboot i think. while 90 days is the accepted standard for recovery, everyhitng is different. also how far gone you were into PMO addiction can impact it too. if youve been a full on PMO freak for the last decade or longer then it may take longer to rewire your brain.
but dont worry, it WILL get better. it has to, because as you progress your dopamine levels will naturally get back to normal.
it might be an idea to hold off with the sex for a while, still fuck your girlfriend or do things to satisfy her and get her to do things for you of course, but as far as making penetrative sex your main concern it might be good to focus on other things first. if you become obsessed with getting rock hard and splitting her in two as the only goal of your reboot, it will cause you a lot of undue stress!

Sangiha

Stay away from orgasming for at least 90 days. It took me over 100 days of flatline to see signs of recovery

PKCowned

Stay away from orgasming for at least 90 days. It took me over 100 days of flatline to see signs of recovery
I concur, I like to tell people to expect flatline symptoms and sluggish libido for about 120-150 days before you will see really any sign of flatline subsiding

Sangiha

Exactly my friend. And once you start seeing those signs recovery will happen at a faster rate. But its such a long and painful process to get there. At the end it cannot be more worth it and you will be a changed man.