I need to up my game.

Escapeandnevercomeback

Respected Member
My brain all it wants is for me to continue to edge myself into an oblivion. Once I start, it gets even more difficult to stop than not starting at all. If I survive today without PMO, it will be a miracle. Fuck counting days. It doesn't mean shit to me, how well can I disrupt this idiotic habit? That's the thing, not days.

Last edited:

Escapeandnevercomeback

Respected Member
Fuckin great way to fuck up my day :mad: Now I feel tired, unmotivated and anxious. Alcohol had been for a while what sabotaged me but I haven't even been drinking for several days. I sabotage myself.

Escapeandnevercomeback

Respected Member
I've been thinking, at the beginning of last month I had a 15 days streak. Then after that, I don't think I went higher than 10 days. Lately, I'm done around 1 week mark :( I am not happy at all about this. Half a year gone and I haven't found any momentum.

Phineas 808

Staff member
I've been thinking, at the beginning of last month I had a 15 days streak. Then after that, I don't think I went higher than 10 days. Lately, I'm done around 1 week mark :( I am not happy at all about this. Half a year gone and I haven't found any momentum.

Let THIS time be the momentum you need, Escape! You obviously care, you obviously WANT to be different. You obviously want a different result...

Maybe you've heard this? The definition of insanity is doing the same things but expecting a different result.

You have the best tools in front of you right now: your journal, your experiences, your habits. Go through it and determine what gave you the best streaks, what did you do right, what did you do wrong? Write down what was the best mindset you had that gave you the best results. Write down what were the best habits and what were the bad habits you changed or avoided that gave you the best results...

Take heart, believe in yourself- don't take that as 'airy-fairy' stuff, because you're the only one that can change yourself.