Hi Ajinkya, I just found out that you are also engaged in your own struggle with the enemy, so I came here to tell you that I am extremely grateful for you taking time to help me on top of your own burdens. I really hope it goes well for you man! As others have already said, keep it up!!! Keep fighting! Clench your fists, and beat the enemy down!!!
Its Reboot DAY 30 - Victory.
And Social detox Day 10 - Victory.
A day I to reflect back on my 30 day journey the successes achieved and my flaws on which more work needs to be done.
1. With women - less anxious, more confident dealing with women. Able to genuinely get attracted, connected to them & respect them.
2. Sexually - confident and feel more manly.
3. Physically - I have put on weight and more muscular.
4. Spiritually - I am More present in the moment. Connected to myself and people around me.
5. Studywise - Signed for a very important exam that would be a deflection point in my carrier.
6. Social media Detox - liberating to have deleted FB & Insta accounts, No breaking news, once weekly on Twitter & 10 min daily on YT for a self help video.
Working on -
1. Prioritizing things in a day & life eventually - my way in which I utilize time through out the day by setting short term goals (30min) is helping.
1. Binge netflixing - did it 3 times this month , and majority of the content consumed was not Helping/productive.
2. Addiction to check THIS forum from 8-10 times a day. Observed the same tendancies -
- to compulsively check notifications
- check who has commented, who has messaged, who has liked
the same old social media dopamine reward circuit cycle.
Will reflect on these in coming days.
In this 30 day journey if there is one emotion that I am strongly feeling, it would be of Gratitude.
Thankful to @Gabe (for this beautiful space to open up and grow as better humanbeings) & Fellow rebooters - we are a family.
P.S. -Lately I have changed my profile name , but I am the same person back here.
What a brilliant post of self-reflection and awareness!! 30 days is an amazing milestone to reach; proud as hell of you brother!!! Watch out world, I sense we have a big player in the game of life coming on the field!!!
Congratulations on reaching the 30 day milestone!
That compulsiveness to check the forum so many times is your addicted trying hard to get a dopamine fix. Since you are denying it porn, the use of internet will act as a substitute.
But now you signed up for an exam. That will help you break even the internet addiction.
Its Reboot DAY 31 - Victory.
And Social detox Day 11 - Victory.
Today was distressing, I cant figure it out and its unsettling .
There is some thing - emotions/sexual tension/mental stress/excess energy, I dont know.
My overwhelmed mind just ready to explode, I am unable to figure out how to channelize this energy.
I am afraid I may fall back , its frightening.
I think I am not exercising enough , I have a gut feeling that exercise would be best way to vent out.
Just want to mention that I really love that you are using the word Soul. As I feel like we have the visible physical body but also the invisible soul body. The health of our physical body reflects in many ways the health of our soul. So in some ways our body doesn't need fixing but it is the soul that needs healing.
Day 35 - Victory,
Flat line continues, intermittent night erections. No MW.
Social detox going great.
There is a phenomenon I faced today & not that it was the first time, it was always present but today I confronted it & started working on it.
Its called - The Adult Peer Pressure.
Standing up for yourself is a Virtue I would like to explore (which I did today for myself)
Very happy with this Realization
Stay Strong everyone.
Day 37 - victory .
Flat line continues.
Had a wet dream yesterday finally.
Social detox is going smooth, I have no urges for it these days.
Had a bitter truth realization today -
I have been bullied since my teens until now, in some form or other. This was one major reason pushing me into porn all these years.
Next few days I will reflect on how to handle the peer pressure and bulling , suggestions are welcome.
Day 38 - Non PMO stuff
Lately have signed for some exam in view of settling abroad.
Today morning - Was offered big big amount (by a relative) not to pursue this & stay back to continue working here at his place.
I am confused but I know money has never lured me. I am overwhelmed.