Not sure where to start...

Cracked the two week mark and still P free. Have been far more attentive to my wife and in this short amount of time it feels like our relationship has grown stronger. I have had very few urges to consume. The few times I have the urge has not been very strong and easily overcome. Going good.

Have been absent for a while. I have so far not waivered on my journey to be rid of P. Am now 24 days free. This afternoon for the first time I had really strong urges to consume and relapse. I came here to check in and surprised myself with how long I've been absent from this forum. Coming back here has re affirmed how badly I never want to fall back into old addictions and I'm not alone on my journey. I need this place more than I thought. I'm grateful I caught the thoughts of P creeping back in before they over took my thought pattern. Peace.

I regretfully confess I have relapsed today. I am . . . disappointed. I loathe this feeling. I was doing so well. So I thought. Even while I was consuming P I was questioning what I was doing and why, yet I continued on. I am ashamed. I am guilt ridden. I am weak.
I think I was convinced a I had cured myself.
I'm going to put it behind me and start the counter again.
Positive news is I'm back on my feet and am losing weight and gaining physical strength again.

AJM

Hey brother ,
Good to know you have gathered up strength again .
Relapse is a time to reflect back and ponder on our journey and why are we pursuing it .
I have never come across a single person who has not relapsed, so trust the journey.
Take care not to spiral down in next couple of days.