HJ and BJ during reboot

Stiffy999

Hey guys I was wondering what is your opinion on HJ and BJ during reboot.I was on hardmode for 4 months and been rebooting since the beginning of the 2021 and I was so afraid of breaking that long hardmode.However last week or so I was so horny while hanging around my gf and she decided to give me some HJ and it was awesome and I got a lot of HJ lately and still feel pretty confident cuz I'm still horny around her.Could it be that I defeated pied or at least close to defeating it or that is only chaser effect ?

Fappy

Respected Member
getting a quick handy is a lot easier on the performance anxiety than actually shoving it in her. but i suppose it wouldnt hurt to try if handys have been successful

Stiffy999

getting a quick handy is a lot easier on the performance anxiety than actually shoving it in her. but i suppose it wouldnt hurt to try if handys have been successful
Dude 0 Performance anxiety was there I was horny af so I was hard all the way through every time,it was awesome feeling-hot girl getting you to O...too good bro.I will try PIV sex next time we have the opportunity,my only concern is that she is a virgin as am I and that maybe again I will go flaccid when I try to penetrate.However I will use fingers to make the hole as big as possible before trying to put it in.

Fappy

Respected Member
.However I will use fingers to make the hole as big as possible before trying to put it in.
ummmm.....yeah.... a few things about that... dont actually tell her thats what you intend to do! that could get awkward, escpecially if you use the phrase "as big as possible". and also dont get carried away with the finger-banging, if she has never been penetrated before (with a cock) feverishly drilling her with your digits might be uncomfortable for her... and weird...

Stiffy999

ummmm.....yeah.... a few things about that... dont actually tell her thats what you intend to do! that could get awkward, escpecially if you use the phrase "as big as possible". and also dont get carried away with the finger-banging, if she has never been penetrated before (with a cock) feverishly drilling her with your digits might be uncomfortable for her... and weird...
This might be kinda embarrassing,but I think she is aware of that because I tried to penetrate with my willy many times and it just couldn't fit in,so we decided to do other things...I mean I only barely managed to put one of my fingers there so cock without drilling as you say won't go in.Thanks for replying however I really appreciate it !

Cp6uH

Hey brother I'm not really sure about that,however I would say that if you were able to get hard for HJ and enjoy it then putting it in will be even more satisfying.Also I would like to know if you at any time after those HJ experienced any flatline symptom ? Many rebooters including Gabe said that after ejaculating they would always go in some mini flatline phase.Hope to hear from you soon!

Sangiha

If u can orgasm from HJ and BJ after 4 months of hardmode without any flatline afterwards you are either completely healed or on the verge of it. Congrats my guy stay strongggg

Stiffy999

If u can orgasm from HJ and BJ after 4 months of hardmode without any flatline afterwards you are either completely healed or on the verge of it. Congrats my guy stay strongggg
Yeah it can be a good sign but I wouldn't really congratulate or mark that as an achievement(still I'm really grateful for your kind words bro!) since I still didn't have PIV sex and my refractory period is crazy long(I mean like 2 hours or so and normally it should be around 15 minutes).So when those things come back to normal I will consider myself cured.

Stiffy999

Hey brother I'm not really sure about that,however I would say that if you were able to get hard for HJ and enjoy it then putting it in will be even more satisfying.Also I would like to know if you at any time after those HJ experienced any flatline symptom ? Many rebooters including Gabe said that after ejaculating they would always go in some mini flatline phase.Hope to hear from you soon!
No Flatline symptoms,just the other day my gf gave me 2 HJ in one day.Although as I mentioned above my refractory period is crazy long like 2 hours or even more sometimes and during that time my willy is completely dead and nothing can make him move.Gf even tried 30 mins after ejaculating to manually stimulate it and it didn't respond at all.Pretty weird but I'm still confident that I will overcome this!

Cp6uH

No Flatline symptoms,just the other day my gf gave me 2 HJ in one day.Although as I mentioned above my refractory period is crazy long like 2 hours or even more sometimes and during that time my willy is completely dead and nothing can make him move.Gf even tried 30 mins after ejaculating to manually stimulate it and it didn't respond at all.Pretty weird but I'm still confident that I will overcome this.
If I were you I would approach that 2 hours long refractory period as the shortest flatline ever.I mean it is still better to be limp for 2 hours then for a week after ejaculating.