90 DAY completed!!! What has changed?

Today is 90 days of hardmode. I am still flatline, but with karezza I have no problems with PIED or desire. Only the morning wood struggles to return, but it is a good sign. On the other hand, from 12 to 49 years, so 13505 days, I held an average of 1 M per day, and for at least 9000 days I practiced PMO. It's not two separate 90-day streaks completed out of 570 that mark a super win. I proceed with will and humility, I keep you updated. I add that for the second time I am home alone and I do not want to use the PC for PMO ... I am relaxed and calm. Mood swings are increasingly rare. Absent any sexual fantasy that is not with my woman. I sexualize women less and less, while noticing their beauty or eroticism. This is a really big change, a real rewiring!

Cmax

Today is 90 days of hardmode. I am still flatline, but with karezza I have no problems with PIED or desire. Only the morning wood struggles to return, but it is a good sign. On the other hand, from 12 to 49 years, so 13505 days, I held an average of 1 M per day, and for at least 9000 days I practiced PMO. It's not two separate 90-day streaks completed out of 570 that mark a super win. I proceed with will and humility, I keep you updated. I add that for the second time I am home alone and I do not want to use the PC for PMO ... I am relaxed and calm. Mood swings are increasingly rare. Absent any sexual fantasy that is not with my woman. I sexualize women less and less, while noticing their beauty or eroticism. This is a really big change, a real rewiring!
The reboot will work! BELIEVE IT !