Re-attempt at reboot

Day 23-I will say I’ve been in a flatline but for the most part of past decade with pmo it’s always a flatline needing escalation of content to pmo. Looking forward to 3 months with no judgment. I think it may take an year to reset the damage.

Day 25-no urges busy all day no pmo. Let’s keep going. I don’t think much about the habit. Have started gymning more. I’m probably in a flatline but I think I’ve had PIED for a decade and needed more extreme content to pmo. So I don’t think the flatline is new

zackergeet

Day 1-no urges, but east to fall back into a bad habit. Need to aim for a 1 week stretch and build on that
Help westcoast glad to see you are restarting and continue working for a life without PMO, sometimes start from 1 is difficult. So in order to not relapse again and to feel better about progress you can count it as day 27 with 1 relapse. Because you have not lost all your progress. Wish the best man!

Help westcoast glad to see you are restarting and continue working for a life without PMO, sometimes start from 1 is difficult. So in order to not relapse again and to feel better about progress you can count it as day 27 with 1 relapse. Because you have not lost all your progress. Wish the best man!
Thanks Zack for the tip
Yea definitely less motivation to restart past week has not gone well. I guess I’ve been good 30/36 days and will try to build on this streak.

Day 2-New streak. Going to get to 10 first and then think do it more. lots of urges after the recent few days. Mind is definitely looking for any hint of pmo. Need to build self respect and giving up this habit is part of that.

Day 1 again-relapsed had no urges but wanted a mood boost. giving in to triggers so easily (stress) which will not change. Feel like not having easy access will be helpful. But all it takes is a min on the phone and lack of will power