My journey to sexual healing ✨

SexualHealing

Day 77!!! No desire to PMO 🎈 yesterday and today I was really aroused and ended up fantasizing about my bf and MO from it. I felt really great about it. Grateful that my mind and body doesn't desire P or fantasize about P scenes. Anyway, tomorrow is a brand, new spankin day!! Excited to live it with all my heart, mind and soul!!!

vidvan13

Day 76!!! πŸ‘ no desire to PMO. 🎈ive been processing a lot of my fears, doubts, confusions, insecurities lately. Fears about marriage, having children, becoming a mom, becoming a wife, etc., I noticed it all boils down to three things.. one, my belief of whether I feel worthy enough and deserving of all these things. Two, my motivation, my reasons, my purpose for desiring a marriage and children. And three, what value, contribution and service am I giving my husband as his wife and my children as their mother?

Many good things here to continue meditating and contemplating. These things are keeping me away from PMO. The more I come to be at peace and in harmony with my true self, the more I desire to be true and honest with myself the less power PMO has over me.
beautiful. keep calm and carry on :)

SexualHealing

Day 77!!! No desire to PMO πŸ˜‡ I felt incredibly grateful today. Trusting that all that I need in my overall healing, especially my sexual healing will come to pass.

The fears, doubts, insecurities, etc that I've been dealing with lately have diminished. I'm trusting my inner guide. I'm beginning to trust myself in making decisions and choices that are best for me. I believe that my human existence is one unbelievable adventure where challenges and unexpected circumstances will occur but I have the choice on how I will respond to it.

SexualHealing

Day 89!!!!!!! πŸ‘ no desire to PMO 🎈 this is going to be a long journey folks. So many things that come up on a daily basis, it's very important for me to just start the day always on a new slate. Being at peace with my yesterdays no matter what happened. Living this present moment above all is all I really want.

canguro

Hey SexualHealing, congrats to the nearly 90 days! Which changes to your life can you see after this time of abstaining?

SexualHealing

Hey SexualHealing, congrats to the nearly 90 days! Which changes to your life can you see after this time of abstaining?
Hi Canguro! I think the biggest change is no desire to distract or numb my feelings with PMO. Now I'm left with the intense feelings and the destruction PMO has had on my sexual life and sexuality. It's been a journey of highs and lows without the desire or need to PMO. So that's a win right there. Still, there's a lot and I mean a lot of work that needs to be done to rebuild my sexuality. I really wish there was this wand i can wave on my entire sexual being where I am renewed and restored to the natural essence of my god given sexual self. Lol, too much dreaming here but my dreams tend to come true for me so I'm going to trust this one.

Hows your journey? What is one big win and one big challenge for you??

SexualHealing

Day 90!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ today was an emotional day for me. I went hiking and then rollerblading at the beach to get a new perspective on things. In the evening, my bf and I got together, our plans were to cook something and watch some comedy. We got sexual, I had the desire but lost it. It hurt folks, it hurt. I cried. The pain is still very deep within me when my body sometimes doesn't respond to pleasure. I feel so small, I feel a lot of shame, I feel a lot of pain. He was there to see me shed some tears, he held me. Everything is going to be alright, he said. I was able to move on from it and really enjoy a wondeful evening with him. This is going to be a long journey back to my true sexual essence. May I go through it in peace. Stay strong everyone πŸ’ͺ❀✨

vidvan13

Day 90!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ today was an emotional day for me. I went hiking and then rollerblading at the beach to get a new perspective on things. In the evening, my bf and I got together, our plans were to cook something and watch some comedy. We got sexual, I had the desire but lost it. It hurt folks, it hurt. I cried. The pain is still very deep within me when my body sometimes doesn't respond to pleasure. I feel so small, I feel a lot of shame, I feel a lot of pain. He was there to see me shed some tears, he held me. Everything is going to be alright, he said. I was able to move on from it and really enjoy a wondeful evening with him. This is going to be a long journey back to my true sexual essence. May I go through it in peace. Stay strong everyone πŸ’ͺ❀✨
you deserve all the love and joy. congratulations on the 90! celebrate it. what is your plan, next?

SexualHealing

Day 91!!!!!!! No desire to PMO 🎈

Vid!! Thank you 😊 my plan for the next 90 days is to focus on relaxing, soothing and harmonizing my body, mind and spirit. I need to slow down 🐌 and I mean really slow down. Getting in touch
and connectimg with this body of mine is number 1 right now. Here are a few things I wrote on my journal:

*practice mindful meditation and deep breathing 4x a day for 10-15 min
*exercise only three times a week
*get in touch with my creative self again and my hobbies
*continue developing a more meaningful connection with my partner
*bedtime at 1030pm
*sexual healing plan
- sacral yin yoga
- somatic techniques
- emdr
- continue to focus on pleasure not orgasm with partner
- seek sex therapy

Replacing the old and practicing the new πŸ˜€

vidvan13

Day 91!!!!!!! No desire to PMO 🎈

Vid!! Thank you 😊 my plan for the next 90 days is to focus on relaxing, soothing and harmonizing my body, mind and spirit. I need to slow down 🐌 and I mean really slow down. Getting in touch
and connectimg with this body of mine is number 1 right now. Here are a few things I wrote on my journal:

*practice mindful meditation and deep breathing 4x a day for 10-15 min
*exercise only three times a week
*get in touch with my creative self again and my hobbies
*continue developing a more meaningful connection with my partner
*bedtime at 1030pm
*sexual healing plan
- sacral yin yoga
- somatic techniques
- emdr
- continue to focus on pleasure not orgasm with partner
- seek sex therapy

Replacing the old and practicing the new πŸ˜€
super duper! I should simply repeat what you wrote on my thread - your connection with yourself over time has grown and it shows. These points look very well thought over. Good luck with your voyage. Just curious - why only three times a week exercise ? :p

SexualHealing

super duper! I should simply repeat what you wrote on my thread - your connection with yourself over time has grown and it shows. These points look very well thought over. Good luck with your voyage. Just curious - why only three times a week exercise ? :p
Hiiiii Vidd!!! Late response here. I'm trying to get my body to rest more. It needs it. But there's no doubt ill miss it πŸ˜ͺ its temporary πŸ˜‰

vidvan13

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year S. May you find all the love and joy, this holiday season. Keep rocking it out.