After 2 fucking years of reboot from severe pied and no previous sex experience

Oden92

After 24 months with a bang.recovery from severe pied...Man I just came to post my recovery journal and u won't believe it...I'm married 8 months now... for 3 months It was a trail and error kind of recovery and I was afraid a lot...Man u won't believe it at last I mustered up the courage and now sex is intense and long lasting...keeps getting better and better....it all pays off man...after 24 months ....consistency is the key and get a rewiring partner to know how to have sex...lol....and more importantly I did not take any pills...just keep going guys and when the time comes dont panic ...and thanks to all the rebooters who posted and I'm sure I might help someone the same way as this forum helped me...i was afraid that i might have some leakage but after frequent sex I found out that my brain was wired to faster ejaculation and after rewiring with my partner now everythi g is fine ...thanks a lot guys...sorry for the late post but sure text me if you are in recovery stage ...I got help when i needed now it's my time to help you all...with love- oden

Fappy

Respected Member
Excellent work! It really does work doesnt it. Now you can enjoy yourself (and your wife as well!)and know youve overcome a very addictive poison.