Cam Girl Addiction: From Financially Savvy to Buried in Debt

mroizo

I love this. You have to pay for it right? Also, how easy is it to reverse the blocking? That has been my downfall. I eventually try to remove the blocks I put in so I need to future proof it.
the payment was once anyway I installed it on my notebook too now.
When I feel not good I try to do something else like reading a book.

We need to fight it and I believe we will win the fight.

Oldnewguy

06 January 2022: Still clean. temptation was there. Almost lost the battle. I managed to not check the site though. I am taking it day by day.
Day by day is all you can do. Sometimes moment by moment. Congrats on making the decision to go through the pain of rewiring. The pain is how you know it is working. Proud of you 👍

FittyBands

08 January 2022: Lost my first battle. I feel ashamed. Spent $12.49 on a video to use as a distraction from doing a cam show. I felt like I had to get the urge out of my system. However, there is no "phasing" out of this. I must quit cold turkey. I had no business being on the site anyway. I am serious about being clean. I will not lose this war.

Last edited:

Richard44

08 January 2022: Lost my first battle. I feel ashamed. Spent $12.49 on a video to use as a distraction from doing a cam show. I felt like I had to get the urge out of my system. However, there is no "phasing" out of this. I must quit cold turkey. I had no business being on the site anyway. I am serious about being clean. I will not lose this war.
You can do this mate, keep up the streak, it will bring you no good. You know there is only negatives involved. Try to distract yourself when urges come. Go walk, go call a friend. Think about all the negative feelings you will have afterwards. ITS NOT WORTH IT.