36, Married, just discovered this path

Very low energy, achy, chills. (Negative Covid test). Not sure if I am having withdrawal type symptoms or physically caught a bug. Maybe this is my body responding to no O’s for 10 days

Wow. 15 days of NO O! Longest stretch since at least high school. Had a greet weekend with my wife being intimate and pleasing her. This morning (Monday) I feel so rejuvenated! Stil waiting on morning wood to be more frequent. That will be a sign that I’m improving. Desires for O are certainly down. Desire for PM is zero.

Feeling good, something weird is going on in my brain. Feels weighted or foggy for sure. I know it’s early, 16 days no O, 68 no PM. I can’t help but wonder how long this will be take. One of the first signs I’ll be looking for is consistent, hard morning wood. I can’t remember the last time in my life I experienced that. I also am looking forward to getting hard from manual or oral stimulation from my wife. Or an erection based on kissing or cuddling.

Well done man keep going... I'm similar situation to you
Thanks man. Care you share your story? I’m so happy to have found this but so frustrated I’ve wasted 20 years of my life, high school, college, 20’s with ED. I thought I just got the shit end of the stick being born like this. Had no idea there was a reason and I could reverse it

Wife and I were intimate last night and she gave me oral. Wasn’t hard to start but feelings were amazing and got to about 60-70% erect and had an O. So resetting my O counter. Well worth it for the release