3 YEARS STRUGLLING AGAINST PMO BUT IT HAS WORTHED

Gardenzio

Thanks for sharing your journey, Anthony. I was wondering if I write in English or Portoguese, but anyway, let's go.

E parabéns pelo inglês, por sei que não é fácil para nós brasileiros escrever um texto longo em inglês. Tiro por mim, e é curioso ver que com esforço e dedicação podemos melhorar qualquer coisa, inclusive isso e o reboot.

I will write in English, as we are in a English Forum and other people can read this thread.

Have you finished a reboot along those 3 years? How is your life going lately?

Although I'm not a nutricionist, the few I know about tribulus and peruvian maca is that they enhance sexual performance. Don't know if specifically on eretion, but I've alread taken peruvian maca (aiming "sportive performance") and I felt a huge difference on trainings and physical exercise performance. When I want to get a boost on a day, I take some peruvian maca and it works well.

Do you do any kind of exercise? Even tough I'm younger than you, I feel my morning eretions are good, and also not having searched deeper on the subject, I would say most of it is due to the exercise routine I maintain.

If you want to, update us about your journey, we will be glad to listen.

Abs!