Let's go to live

lapakatapulta

Hello there. I'm 17 years old male from Russia. I registered on this forum for finding new friends (accountability partners). My longest streak is 180 days, but I relapsed because of my laziness. I relapsed in the summer. I haven't done anything useful and lost my control and discipline. It's the main reason of this. I has gained some benefits. Some of them I haven't lost. I'll write them in the next post.
Now I'm going to improve my situation and break up my weaknesses.
I'd like to improve my English and programming skills. So I'll be working on it soon.
That's all for now. Wish you all strength and good luck!

lapakatapulta

The main benefit of NoFap and other rebooting as for me is regeneration of dopamine receptors. You start to feel happiness by doing simple things (I hope I've written this correctly). You start to work for giving up your weaknesses on which PMO has been closing your eyes.
I'm on the first day of NNN and on the second day of NoFap. Now I understand what days don't define your success.
I hope I expressed my thoughts in a understandable way :)

lapakatapulta

I'm on distance learning now. I like the moments when I sit at home alone and learning something. Today I've re-read my messages from 2019. I found a nude pics of a random girl who send those pics to my friend because he asked for it. I felt disgusted. I can't even describe this on my native language. That's awful. But it's so nice when you can control yourself and don't fall for triggers.
Yesterday I worked out and made my homework beforehand. I haven't done anything for my hobbies though. Today I'm going to work out and read one book which I've been putting off for a week.