Abstaining/rewiring

I’ve asked this on the forum before but never had the answer I was look I was looking for. I’m 18 and suffering from severe pied. I need to know weather it is possible to cure pied without having to “rewire” with a parter. As an 18 year old I could not think of anything worse than opening up to a girl about having ed and not being able to have sex for the first part of a relationship. It’s just humiliating. What I want to know is would it be possible for me to cure just through abstaining alone. So far I have done 160 days no problem. Finding out I’ve got pied is enough to make me stop easily. I’ve seen as an young man who started early (11 years) I’m probably looking at a 9 month reboot. Is it realistic for me to wait these remaining months and then hookup with a girl or am I almost definitely going to fail?

I must note I don’t have 0 “rewiring” experience as I do go out with mates and girls as well as clubbing. I’ve kissed a lot of different girls since starting my reboot. But obviously it’s nothing intermit. I just couldn’t think of anything worse than opening up about this problem and trying to rewire like that.

For the people telling me to I totally get your point of view. It’s just as a young 18 year old it’s humiliating and I think will only make things worse for me. These past few months have been the worst of my life. Honestly, if you told me all I need to do is simply abstain the next few months and I’ll be healed, I would be over the moon, that’s all I want

Sorry this is so long, it been burning my brain the last 5 months.

Chrisaaa7

Hey bro, congrats on everything you’ve done so far. There is no right or wrong answer, there is definelty a chance you won’t need to rewire but also you may need too, everyone’s different and you won’t truly know until you attempt to have sex. Once you do find a girl I think it should be someone you trust and build a bond with rather than a 1 night stand, and also take it slow because you want to be comfortable and ease your way into it Bc nerves might play a role down the line. So overall, there is no way of really knowing but I Definelty think there’s a possibility you won’t need to rewire but everyone’s different and you’ll find out once you try. Good luck man and no matter what happens everyday you are closer to recovering.

Hey bro, congrats on everything you’ve done so far. There is no right or wrong answer, there is definelty a chance you won’t need to rewire but also you may need too, everyone’s different and you won’t truly know until you attempt to have sex. Once you do find a girl I think it should be someone you trust and build a bond with rather than a 1 night stand, and also take it slow because you want to be comfortable and ease your way into it Bc nerves might play a role down the line. So overall, there is no way of really knowing but I Definelty think there’s a possibility you won’t need to rewire but everyone’s different and you’ll find out once you try. Good luck man and no matter what happens everyday you are closer to recovering.
Thanks man. I completely hear what your saying but from my point of view a 1 night stand would be way better for me. You see to find a “trusting person” to share this with would just bring up even more anxiety. I just can’t do it. A one night stand I know I’ll never see again if things go wrong result changes things. There’s actually no anxiety because I know I’ll never see them again. In an ideal world I just want to abstain till I’m healed, have a one night stand to see everything’s working. Then I can go out and find a relationship or whatever I want. It’s just nobody can tell me for sure if this will actually be possible. I completely understand why, it’s just so scary. I’m 18 with ed wtf?

Chrisaaa7

Thanks man. I completely hear what your saying but from my point of view a 1 night stand would be way better for me. You see to find a “trusting person” to share this with would just bring up even more anxiety. I just can’t do it. A one night stand I know I’ll never see again if things go wrong result changes things. There’s actually no anxiety because I know I’ll never see them again. In an ideal world I just want to abstain till I’m healed, have a one night stand to see everything’s working. Then I can go out and find a relationship or whatever I want. It’s just nobody can tell me for sure if this will actually be possible. I completely understand why, it’s just so scary. I’m 18 with ed wtf?
It’s up to you man and whatever you’re comfortable with and wish you the best in your recovery. You got this