Texting on Dating App during Reboot

Hi,
I came across this girl on a dating app (Note: I have not been browsing dating apps).
Is it ok to text her and meet her in person during my reboot?
I am on Day 8 today. I don't have any urges to browse through the dating app for pictures.
Was wondering if it's ok/good to be in company with a woman during reboot?

If it's not, I am cool with not texting and actually removing the app from my phone.
Whatever is helpful.

DyingBreed

Hi,
I came across this girl on a dating app (Note: I have not been browsing dating apps).
I am on Day 8 today. I don't have any urges to browse through the dating app for pictures.

If it's not, I am cool with not texting and actually removing the app from my phone.
Whatever is helpful.
That's a good question lol I'm actually doing the same thing

Chrisaaa7

Hi,

Whatever is helpful.
I agree with the comment above, If you actually plan on meeting with her then it’s fine and just try to avoid sexting.

Fappy

Respected Member
yeah sure why not. as long as you dont sext her and get erotic pics with which to fap yourself silly to, then it seems fine.