Questions over unconscious thoughts.

Lyrch42

I’m about 60 days in or so, every morning I’ve been having morning wood very consistently. I feel as if I’m having lucid dreams about sex consistently too, idk if this is bad or not, I try to control it but I can only do so much.
On another note I’ve read a couple post and realized that I also have difficulty maintaining the erection, like as soon as I stand up it starts to weaken and go away, I’ve had this problem in last sexual situations. When I would go to switch positions I would go soft. Any advice on this? I’ve read about kegals, just so many different ways to practice.

Chrisaaa7

I’m about 60 days in or so, every morning I’ve been having morning wood very consistently. I feel as if I’m having lucid dreams about sex consistently too, idk if this is bad or not, I try to control it but I can only do so much.
On another note I’ve read a couple post and realized that I also have difficulty maintaining the erection, like as soon as I stand up it starts to weaken and go away, I’ve had this problem in last sexual situations. When I would go to switch positions I would go soft. Any advice on this? I’ve read about kegals, just so many different ways to practice.
Hey man , congrats on the 60 days. I think the morning thoughts aren’t too harmful especially when your half asleep and not even realizing what’s happening, but once you do realize you’re having those thoughts I’d recommend thinking of something else or trying your best to get your mind off it. It’s not really too harmful for your recovery but you don’t want to make it an ongoing thing.
For your second question I’ve heard that’s a common thing among rebooters and more time with also improve that. That happens to me too 50% of the time once I stand up, continue the reboot , and don’t make it soemthing you think about in the moment and overtime it should get better

Tryinghere

Yeah. A common theme (and beginning sign of pied) is going soft at the point of penetration or while changing positions. Kegals may help. Squats may help. Mostly though you just need to go through the reboot. It’ll get better as you continue down the path you’re walking. Just keep going.