Can you consider yourself healed if you can MO and achieve strong erection without visual stimuli?

I discovered i had PIED more than a year ago. I had quit cold turkey PMO for 10 months and then started MO without P, mainly using my imagination.
It has not been a good year for me and i was unable to meet a girl i could get intimate with and therefore rewire.
16 days ago i decided to quit cold turkey again and today i relapsed - had EXTREME urges and M-ed only using my imagination of realistic experiences. I did not really have a chance to rewire so i am trying to figure out whether i am back to day 1 and need to quit cold turkey all over again or is it okay to wank from time to time when extreme urges arise? Anyone had a similiar experience?

Stiffy999

I discovered i had PIED more than a year ago. I had quit cold turkey PMO for 10 months and then started MO without P, mainly using my imagination.
It has not been a good year for me and i was unable to meet a girl i could get intimate with and therefore rewire.
16 days ago i decided to quit cold turkey again and today i relapsed - had EXTREME urges and M-ed only using my imagination of realistic experiences. I did not really have a chance to rewire so i am trying to figure out whether i am back to day 1 and need to quit cold turkey all over again or is it okay to wank from time to time when extreme urges arise? Anyone had a similiar experience?
I will answer you as shortly as possible.You can only consider that PIED is no more when PIED is no more.It means you have to check it with real person that's the only way my friend.About that relapse you mentioned don't worry about that,you aren't back to square one just don't make it a habit and continue NoFap.You need to put yourself out there and start dating,rewiring is really important in reboot process.MO is better than PMO but it still differs much from a real action so I wouldn't suggest you doing it regularly

I will answer you as shortly as possible.You can only consider that PIED is no more when PIED is no more.It means you have to check it with real person that's the only way my friend.About that relapse you mentioned don't worry about that,you aren't back to square one just don't make it a habit and continue NoFap.You need to put yourself out there and start dating,rewiring is really important in reboot process.MO is better than PMO but it still differs much from a real action so I wouldn't suggest you doing it regularly
Thank you for replying.
Everything you said makes total sense.
What i have observed is that my mind is trying to find excuses to keep on with the habit like "it might already be healed" and etc.
I guess the only way out is cold turkey before i am sure that its gone.
All we need is a correct mindset. Fighting urges is not a problem after that anymore:)

Stiffy999

Thank you for replying.
Everything you said makes total sense.
What i have observed is that my mind is trying to find excuses to keep on with the habit like "it might already be healed" and etc.
I guess the only way out is cold turkey before i am sure that its gone.
All we need is a correct mindset. Fighting urges is not a problem after that anymore:)
You are right,just continue with positive thoughts, don't think about your penis or yourself at all and continue your nofap lifestyle and with time when you find a right person you want to be intimate with, don't think about your performance at all give all your focus and attention to her and your willy will respond without you even noticing it.There are a lot of ways to give woman pleasure that doesn't involve erection,you know what I mean

Fappy

Respected Member
if its not to any artificial stimuli and you arent doing hard mode then sure why not? nothing wrong with a good ole classic wank from time to time. within reason of course, dont make a habit out of it.

keyballa

From experience it’s only healed till you actually penetrate with a real women. If u relapsed it’s okay. Relapse is part of the journey but please don’t make it a habit and don’t binge. Make sure you try to rewire as it is important during reboot. Don’t need to go to full throttle sex with that person but foreplay, oral sex, etc.