Flatline or hard flaccid syndrome

So basically I’m now 176 days into my reboot after starting due to severe pied. I’m a fit and healthy 18 year old. I’ve pretty much been in a deep flatline since starting. Recently however I’ve been getting very worried about one symptom. I know an very normal part of the flatline is the penis appearing smaller and “shrivelled”. However in this state it always feels hard, rigid and rubber like. Not all of the time but recently more than before (or perhaps I just notice it now). Anyway I was wrondering of this is a normal part of the flatline or I do have the “hard flaccid syndrome” I’ve seen in forums now. Honestly it’s scared the shit out of me.

Red Moon

So basically I’m now 176 days into my reboot after starting due to severe pied. I’m a fit and healthy 18 year old. I’ve pretty much been in a deep flatline since starting. Recently however I’ve been getting very worried about one symptom. I know an very normal part of the flatline is the penis appearing smaller and “shrivelled”. However in this state it always feels hard, rigid and rubber like. Not all of the time but recently more than before (or perhaps I just notice it now). Anyway I was wrondering of this is a normal part of the flatline or I do have the “hard flaccid syndrome” I’ve seen in forums now. Honestly it’s scared the shit out of me.
Same situation for me, only because i started Nofap. It is a symptom of the Flatline, genital numbness. It was my first Flatline symptom. The brain is not sending the same amount of blood to the penis. Yes, it feels like rubber.

But if you feel erectile pain, see an urologist.

Same situation for me, only because i started Nofap. It is a symptom of the Flatline, genital numbness. It was my first Flatline symptom. The brain is not sending the same amount of blood to the penis. Yes, it feels like rubber.

But if you feel erectile pain, see an urologist.
Honestly, I think I’ve come to the conclusion that this is hard flaccid and not the flatline. There’s definitely a difference between a shriveled flatline penis and what I’m feeling.

Fappy

Respected Member
yes thats normal, dont stress it. also ive never heard it called "hard flaccid". totally going to call it that now

Thisworld

If your penis feels rubber its hard flaccid bro.
Have you never noticed that running increase your shrinkage? Or that resting in a deep squat position relieve it? That's pelvic floor tension