Is Bible study or prayer more important for quitting?
Timing is important in knowing which is more important. Running to key verses is more important if:
1. Work, school, or your day was terrible and you are mad about life when you get home.
2. Life just ran you over, and now you are home alone.
3. Frustration keeps building and building.
4. You are in a steady downward spiral with life.
5. People have let you down yet again.
6. Temptation is overwhelming right now.
7. You are bored beyond belief.
8. Negative emotions overwhelm you.
Key verses are 100% God talking to us. In the above severe conditions, we need Him talking to us.
Second, when angry do a Google search "verses anger." Take a minute to consider if scripture might help you understand or fight back against what is causing the severe crisis.
Prayer is vitally important when:
1. You are at work, school, or out and about and your day is falling apart.
2. Frustration is building and life is starting to run you over.
3. You realize that you need to pray about changes to change your current bad momentum.
4. When people let you down, pray. Sometimes the Holy Spirit will show you... this person didn't even mean to harm you. They were/are having a bad day.
5. When you are bored, pray intensely about what God wants you "to do." Then read articles from this site on what to do.
6. When negative emotions start to wreck you, pray about them and fight back.
When we fail to pray intensely when situations start to develop, we may never make it to the key verses
. But when we continue to pray when we are being overwhelmed instead of running to key scriptures... bad things happen.
Will we submit to what God says in scripture? Will we submit to every verse? When we do, great things start to happen.
For the full article https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/is-the-bible-or-prayer-more-important-for-quitting.322975/