WEIRD RELAPSE!

BigM

So basically I relapsed yesterday (not that I'm proud of it), but I was scrolling through TikTok the urge grew and had to watch a movie which has numerous erotic scenes. I found my self tempted and tripped, got stuck in the mud. So today my girl came over and for the first time we had sex after a long time. I only had one shag but it was satisfying, orgasmed but no cum came out as I had beat my meat thrice yesterday and twice in the morning.
However I noted an improvement in my erection and I'm here to prove the reboot forum is helpful.

Fappy

Respected Member
its great that you were able to destroy your girlfriend with an improved erection, but you still need to stay away from tiktok and things of the like, theyre minefields for anyone recovering as theyre littered with triggers.

BigM

@Fappy that's true, I have limited my time on such reels. I'm just hoping I'll be able to have sex numerous times, my refractory duration was greatly altered. I used to have sex at least thrice, but of late I noticed I can't get it up after the first shag. Is there anything I can do? Or should I wait for things to fall in place?

Fappy

Respected Member
@Fappy that's true, I have limited my time on such reels. I'm just hoping I'll be able to have sex numerous times, my refractory duration was greatly altered. I used to have sex at least thrice, but of late I noticed I can't get it up after the first shag. Is there anything I can do? Or should I wait for things to fall in place?
yeah the lengthened or no refreactory period could be a symptom of your recovery process. id wait for things to naturally occur. dont go forcing anything because it could do more harm than good.