Cool Tool for Rebooting and Rewiring

forestwater

Recently I've read several conversations here that go along these lines:

Guy 1: I can't get it up for sex with my wife, and I don't want to disappoint her.
Guy 2: How about you try focusing on her pleasure for awhile (fingering, cunnilingus, etc.) while you rewire?
Guy 1: Yes, but sometimes all she wants is to be penetrated by a big penis.
Guy 2: Hmm... not sure what to tell you then.

And it made me wonder if Guy 1 (and his wife) might find strap-on dildos useful during his reboot. They get rave reviews even from men who don't struggle with ED, who don't feel like using their penises at the moment but still really want to satisfy their wife.

What is a strap-on dildo? Just that: a penis-shaped piece of material (usually silicone) that you strap to your body, and your actual penis goes under or inside it. The dildos come in all shapes and sizes, so you can pick one that will drive your wife crazy with pleasure, and they never go soft. Some even vibrate, which feels really good for both people.

You may be asking, "But Forestwater, what is the point of having sex with my wife if I can't even feel it?" Great question. Here are some possible benefits:
  • Satisfying your wife without being distracted by worrying about whether you can keep it up
  • Learning what kinds of strokes & rhythms feel best to her, so that when you do use your penis again, you will be even better at it
  • Rewiring by seeing how sexy she is when she feels good (without getting distracted by how good you feel)
  • Showing her that you care about her pleasure more than about your dick, which will make her feel very loved
If you're still not convinced, I know someone who genuinely had an orgasm while using a strap-on dildo because they were just that turned on by the sounds & faces their girlfriend was making when it was inside her. You might be surprised at how enjoyable it is for both people.

You might feel awkward bringing the subject up to your wife, but give it a try. She might just be more receptive to the idea than you think!

Final note: Sex toy websites (where you might find one of these) can be a bit triggering. If your wife agrees to try this, my recommendation would be to let her be the one to pick out the right strap-on dildo to use.