Flatline(?) seem to never end

Hi guys,
I am on day 49 of no PMO and this is so far my record (previous record was 45 days). However, I am feeling a bit down, not depressed, but it feels like everything is not 100%. I cant say what it is.
I remember before, as soon as I hit like 14 days +, I turned into an animal but now I dont have any libido or urge to fap.
Anybody else experiencing the same and have passed this phase of no fap?

Chuckles

From the little I've read that seems not super uncommon.
What's your physical activity like? Do you exercise or do anything active? Or mostly sitting? I feel like getting my heart rate up can get my libido up too.

From the little I've read that seems not super uncommon.
What's your physical activity like? Do you exercise or do anything active? Or mostly sitting? I feel like getting my heart rate up can get my libido up too.
I go to the gym 4 times a week and play soccer ones a week as well so it is not that.
Also, during January I worked out more than that. Gym 3 times per week, thai boxing 3 times per week and soccer ones a week until I got covid.

Chuckles

Well there goes my guess. Maybe it's just your brain struggling to make the changes? I haven't made it that far myself so IDK

Francis91

I read about someone who thought they were in a flatline for 250 days.

They thought they were never gonna get out of the flatline. They had no MW or random erections and they tested masturbation around day 100 but weak erection. Around the 250 day they found themselves intimate with someone and BANG 100% erection.

I personally believe from my own experience we convince ourselves we are in flatline but there is something strongly innate within us that will only kick in during real sex.

The guy continued to believe while solo he flatlined again however another opportunity came and BANG 100% erection.

I just don't think we can test ourselves we will only really know the success of a reboot once we attempt to rewire. I also speak from experience during my longest streaks I still couldn't get 100% with relapse to P yet with a girl I could see massive improvements.

I guess everyone is different but the above gives hope to those stuck in flatline.

Chuckles

They thought they were never gonna get out of the flatline. They had no MW or random erections and they tested masturbation around day 100 but weak erection. Around the 250 day they found themselves intimate with someone and BANG 100% erection.

I personally believe from my own experience we convince ourselves we are in flatline but there is something strongly innate within us that will only kick in during real sex.

The guy continued to believe while solo he flatlined again however another opportunity came and BANG 100% erection.

I just don't think we can test ourselves we will only really know the success of a reboot once we attempt to rewire. I also speak from experience during my longest streaks I still couldn't get 100% with relapse to P yet with a girl I could see massive improvements.

I guess everyone is different but the above gives hope to those stuck in flatline.
Damn, well put

A great story and glad that the guy managed to get full erection when needed. But my nofap journey is not mainly about getting full erection during sex, mine is to improve life quality in general. That is, no brain fog, being more enthusiastic about doing stuff and more.