20 Something Reboot

First_step_thousand_miles

Hey king! I've been doing nothing but work the job/business in the day and research crypto on the night really! Apologies for inactivity, how is everyone?
Doing well my man, making some really nice gains in the gym lately and trying to accelerate the weight loss progress simultaneously. Otherwise interviewing around and trying to find a new job (which I've been trying to do like 1yr lol, so it's been a grind)

Otherwise, I've got some BTC and ETH that I've held on to since like late 2020 (finally positive on both in the past few months haha), let's hope they go to the moon! Some cool ETH upgrades coming but I have no clue how much it's really gonna move the needle until the scalability upgrade happens (to make it on par with Solana). Anyway I'm kind of a novice on crypto, just HODLing haha

How's the gym life treating you, still crushing it and getting looks?

SmokenMirrors

Doing well my man, making some really nice gains in the gym lately and trying to accelerate the weight loss progress simultaneously. Otherwise interviewing around and trying to find a new job (which I've been trying to do like 1yr lol, so it's been a grind)

Otherwise, I've got some BTC and ETH that I've held on to since like late 2020 (finally positive on both in the past few months haha), let's hope they go to the moon! Some cool ETH upgrades coming but I have no clue how much it's really gonna move the needle until the scalability upgrade happens (to make it on par with Solana). Anyway I'm kind of a novice on crypto, just HODLing haha

How's the gym life treating you, still crushing it and getting looks?
I think Solana is gonna bang in this next bullrun! The network has lots of good coins being made with utility and fees are cheap!

I havent been to the gym in a while, I keep getting ill! Gonna get my arse back in there soon though, I am very proud of your progress brother!