20 Something Reboot

SmokenMirrors

Day 53 - Feeling better! I have a bad head cold which is kicking the life out of me physically BUT mentally I'm pretty solid! Concentration feels better today for sure

SmokenMirrors

Side note I had another battle with dreaming of sex and very nearly O'd again but fortunately I woke up just before the dream finished me off :ROFLMAO: was a close one! These vivid sex dreams may become a regular problem! Thought it was worth mentioning for the other users that may be approaching my time of abstinence soon!

SmokenMirrors

Day 55 - It happened AGAIN :ROFLMAO: It's gotten that bad that I've had to get some loo roll from the toilet so i dont have to get up at 5am every morning when it happens:ROFLMAO: otherwise though, all is well. Concentration seems okay today! Motivation is still slightly below average

SmokenMirrors

Day 56 - Woke up with dry underwear! Get in! Concentration has been about average, as has memory. Feeling okay in myself, not good but not bad

BridgeTri

Very impressive streak you're on. Congrats on starting a new life. I dont think the sex dreams are a bad thing no matter if you O or not. Once you connect with a real person I think it'll cool it self down. Your body is working :cool:

SmokenMirrors

Day 58 - Felt pretty good today but I caught up with some of my friends I dont see often so it could be temporary, we shall see