20 Something Reboot

SmokenMirrors

Hi guys, I figured keeping a journal would help me and hopefully others with my recovery. First off, a bit of context:
22 years old
Used PMO since 11 (started off 6 times a day until about 13 when it significantly dropped to twice daily, then from 16 onwards once daily)
Realised I had a problem when I stopped enjoy O with women (never had ED problems but I've had PE issues a few times) and I couldn't MO without thinking of P or sexual thoughts.
About 6 months ago decided to make a change and quit PMO, had a big relapse roughly 6 weeks in and only recently started again.
Currently on day 13.

On my first abstinence from P I had withdrawal symptoms like irritability and on some occasions I even had the shakes. I have had no withdrawal symptoms yet but they will come in time, I am only on day 13 after all. My aim is to reach day 90 with a hard reset (no P, no fantasizing, no looking at bikini pics etc). I intend to never consume P again. In the words of the great Zyzz, we're all gonna make it!

SmokenMirrors

Happy 2 week anniversary, flatlining today and motivation is proving elusive. I am in the trough but I may have a surge soon

SmokenMirrors

Withdrawals are definitely starting again, my mind keeps thinking of an old P video I used to watch. Definitely drained today, it's a sign that it's working!

SmokenMirrors

This video is going to be my crutch during my reboot, I found it posted on this forum by the legendary William. Gonna watch it on a bi-weekly basis or whenever my urges start to take control

SmokenMirrors

Forced my way through the flatline, pushed through brain fog and concentration issues and now I'm hyper and bouncing off the walls like a spring loaded yo-yo. Day 14 has proven to be eventful!

SmokenMirrors

Glad to get the rollercoaster of day 14 out of the way. I'm definitely feeling very 'medium' today, massively average in all aspects. I'll take that! I'm officially on day 15, which means I'm 1/6th of the way through!