It ends here.

downhillfromhere

Weekend's here. No urges yet. I seem to be in a pretty good place regarding that, even if I don't feel that good otherwise. It's like I have more control now, trying not to get complacent.

I bought my first proper camera this week, and plan to bring it on my hikes this weekend if the weather will allow it. Might be a good distraction when I need it!

downhillfromhere

Weekend is going well so far. Weather is not very good and my dog still can't walk very far, so spending a lot of time inside. But I'm not having any cravings and have not been engaging with any substitutes, pretty much no social media. Sundays are always most dangerous for me, will keep my guard up tomorrow!

Mood is still not great, but maybe a bit better than a couple of days ago. Hoping to feel better soon and find inspiration and creativity.

downhillfromhere

Sunday update.

Experienced a mild urge to MO just now, but will get over it. Had an erection this morning, so there’s no need to test anything out - everything is working just fine. But I need to do these 90 days with no MO to see what the effects will be and get the most out of that reboot. So I’m continually making that choice to keep away from MO, away from fantasies, away from substitutes.

downhillfromhere

Things are going quite well. Social anxiety is a little prominent, but not too bad. I need to make sure to get enough sleep and continue working out etc.

Meditation is something I’m thinking a lot about, but I’m not getting it done as much as I could. Going to work more on that.

Staying away from social media is working well for me, but I can definitely feel there’s something my head is craving now, like I’m constantly looking for something. Unfortunately I have spent a bit of time searching for and buying things online the past few weeks - mostly things I need, but it’s been a bit much. I very spontaneously bought a camera the other day, spending money I was saving for other things. So I need to watch out here, and make sure I don’t end up taking up a new addiction.

Good news is that I really enjoy taking pictures, and it might have been time for an upgrade from using an iPhone camera.

Cravings and fantasies are pretty much non-existent right now, feel like I’m in a good place still.

Last edited:

downhillfromhere

Better today, mood is improving every day. I’m becoming more and more motivated to see this through, I want to get to those 90 days and then go on forever.

There’s been this side of me that has been fighting for control these last few months, and it feels like it’s getting smaller and smaller. Those thoughts are weaker and further between. I’m catching those fantasies quicker and squashing them before they can grow.

I’m still just in the beginning here, but this feels good!

Awareness

Better today, mood is improving every day. I’m becoming more and more motivated to see this through, I want to get to those 90 days and then go on forever.

There’s been this side of me that has been fighting for control these last few months, and it feels like it’s getting smaller and smaller. Those thoughts are weaker and further between. I’m catching those fantasies quicker and squashing them before they can grow.

I’m still just in the beginning here, but this feels good!
Your posts motivate me to persevere too, keep up the good work!

downhillfromhere

Thanks for the support @WinkTinkTillium!

Still doing well. After a long period of bad weather the sun is out today, and I’m noticing a reaction both to the heat and to the fact that people are wearing less clothes. But I think I’m doing okay, urges are a bit stronger but not unmanageable.

I’m so close to saying hello to the girl I’ve mentioned earlier. We passed each other yesterday, we both smiled but I couldn’t say anything. Working up to it though.
But it’s strange - we’ve never met, and I feel like my head could explode every time I see her, there’s something telling me I need to talk to her and find out if there’s something there. At the same time I’m scared to be let down. I have to keep my expectations in check and remember that to her, I might just be a some guy she keeps seeing and there’s nothing more. Only one way to find out!