It ends here.

downhillfromhere

I’m starting to think about MO about once every day now, and I don’t really know why. I’ve got a feeling it’s my addicted brain trying to get me back into the groove.

But as I mentioned earlier, I still feel like my body doesn’t really need it. It feels like I’m going through a reset, which makes sense. I will hold off from it, because I don’t really want to do it anyway. I want another person in front of me for it to even make any sense right now.

WinkTinkTillium

it 100% is prior addicted habits fighting against your new changes. Think of a rubber band. By rebooting and going for 24 days without P your brains addiction rubber band is stretching almost to its breaking point and the addiction pathways are doing everything they can to get you to come back. but by pushing forward you will break that addiction rubber band and it will get easier and those urges will die more and more

downhillfromhere

Being sick makes me bored. I’ve got no energy to do anything but lie around, and urges are starting to appear now. This kind of sucks, I was really getting into a good place.

At least I’m aware that boredom is a trigger for me. If I had to rank my urges right now, I’d say they are at 15/100, where 100 is giving in. It’s not much, but I have to be careful not to let it grow. Times like these I could probably convince myself to take a peek at instagram or something just to quench the thirst. But the thirst can’t be quenched like this, it will only make it worse.

Im going to give myself a more specific goal. I truly want to get to 90 days, but right now it seems too far off in a way. So for now, I’ll set it at 30 days and take it from there.

Day 26/30