It ends here.

downhillfromhere

Man, that’s crazy - I don’t really know if there was much research on ketamine as an antidepressant or as treatment for anxiety until recently (maybe there was, but seems like a lot of research was buried when the war on drugs began) but sounds like you discovered the effects on your own. It’s incredibly powerful as an experience especially in regards to sound. It’s like you become one with the music, in a way.

Glad you found that helpful! Must warn you though, it does cost quite a bit for each treatment, at least where I live. But it was worth it!

downhillfromhere

Day 97

Mood has levelled off, not really in a bad way but I’m not feeling ecstatic anymore. It’s natural, no one is going around feeling really happy all the time. Been sick the past week, and had to give up those cold showers for a while until I’m a bit better.

Today I looked up some stuff online for the first time in a long time, got a bit careless I think. So I deleted Instagram again and enabled the blocker on my phone just in case. Should get over this just fine, but must be careful.

downhillfromhere

@searching4good @Galatians51 @Warhawk88 and @GBS, thanks so much brothers! Appreciate the support!

I’ve been a bit down earlier after having a cold, but I think I’m getting better. Had a couple of days where I MOed, but not going to dwell on it. Just need to get back on track and do the things that are good for me.

Social media use and YouTube has been a bit out of control, so reeling that in again. More time for things that are constructive and builds character!

downhillfromhere

Day 115

Still going. I had an incident about a week ago watching something i shouldn’t have, but I think I’m okay. I did not have urges, it was just a moment of bad judgement. Still no urges now, and I don’t think about PMO at all, not in any way that makes me want to go back.

The last weeks have been very eventful, and a lot of things are going on. Got involved with someone, and trying to figure out if it’s right or not. Surprisingly I am very aloof the past couple of days, low energy and alway tired. But it will pass, it always does if I remember to take care of myself and not beat myself up for feeling low. It’s allowed, and it will get better!