Good sign?

_tws265

17 days into reboot. Been getting MW here and there with this morning being the strongest (probably 90%) . I'm sure i still have a VERY long way to go to cure PIED but I'd imagine this is ruling out any physiological causes.

Tryinghere

17 days into reboot. Been getting MW here and there with this morning being the strongest (probably 90%) . I'm sure i still have a VERY long way to go to cure PIED but I'd imagine this is ruling out any physiological causes.
I can almost promise you it’s not physiological. You’re doing great. Keep it up. It’ll take longer than you want and you’ll question things along the way. But life gets way better soon. Let me know if I can ever help

_tws265

I can almost promise you it’s not physiological. You’re doing great. Keep it up. It’ll take longer than you want and you’ll question things along the way. But life gets way better soon. Let me know if I can ever help
I sure appreciate that! You've helped a lot already and I cant thank you enough for it Tryinghere

Tryinghere

I sure appreciate that! You've helped a lot already and I cant thank you enough for it Tryinghere
No problem sir. There are a lot of guys on here that have been through it. Good luck. You’re at the beginning but you e made it a long way so far. Keep it up

Badlands

My fiancé is in about 2 weeks and already there is huge changes ! Keep going

_tws265

Him too and the sex SUCKED! 😏
It’s a much better option
Well good thing he has a partner to work through it with. What scares me more than anything is not being able to be with anyone over this. Hopefully next time I'm dating I'll find someone understanding of this

Badlands

You can be with anyone ! ☺️ Just get this shit outta here and you will be good to go
And a lot of people are understanding as long as you try and help yourself