Jumping into the Fight

Day 27-
Today was a roller coaster of emotions again. I feel a lot of shame for the hurt my family and especially my wife is going through. Not even thinking I was supposed to have lunch with a woman I know professionally and that I purchase parts from. But unfortunately it took talking to my wife about to realize the folly of putting myself in that position. I haven't been thinking too clearly since coming clean, dealing with a lot of anxiety and depression over the situation and over my own shortcomings. Hopefully this will get easier as time goes by. For now just have to stay strong and avoid questionable or triggerful situations.

Day 28-
Today was a pretty good day. Exercise is helping with my mood. We had a late night choir concert for our oldest last night. So dragging a bit, but glad for a good day. Going to relax and hang out with my wife and watch TV. Hopefully an early night, but we shall see.

Day 29, 30, and 31-
Haven't been able you get on the last 3 days. A lot going on, everyone is sick, we've been going to Bed early the last few days, to make up for our late nights in the beginning of the week. Still a Roller-coaster ride with my wife, understandably. Yesterday we had an initial consultation for marriage counseling with a counselor/pastor from our church. We now have a game plan for healing and strengthening ourselves and our marriage. Now just need time, effort, and finances to support this.

Today our oldest is getting his dog/puppy, and now starts his goal of learning to be a dog trainer, so proud of him.

I pray today, that God carries us and our family through this dark valley and helps to place our feet on stable ground on the other side. In Jesus name, Amen

Day 40-
Been slacking on writing here. Roller coaster ride on the home front. Changes from minute to minute. Start 2 month group on Wednesday this week. No internet or TV, except school and work. Should be pretty intense. Hope it helps.