10 years trying ( it's much more worse )

BalthazarPL

I'm Courious if trying quit this addiction and relapsing for 10 years could do extra damage in my brain. Feeling hopeless about my life is now standard for me, but wasting 10 years and being almost 30 years virgin just destroying my motivation to keep trying. My ED/PIED is also worse it's like dead almost all the time.

Fappy

Respected Member
Ten years of addiction to PMO has absolutely damaged your brain, to the point of manifesting physically in the form of erectile dysfunction. So the damage is well and truly already done. However! That doesn’t mean you can’t recover fully. The only way to do so is to stick to a reboot plan and let your brain rewire itself.

BalthazarPL

I relapsed last night ( + zero sleep whole night ) everything started from idea to play video games after trying not to. Today I will throw out my console what is also my device to watch xxx 🤮 I can still achieve 80 days before I will be 30 y.o.
I don't want to live like that, Now I'm 100% sure that It wasn't only xxx but video games as well what hold me back from being free. I have to start believing that I can overcome this addiction, be healthy. Because at that moment I don't see girls attractive as they should be to me, I can get only some erection from watching xxx but is not full and dissapear in few second if I start looking for another video/actress. Worst part is that I feel like I'm not good enough for women, what is horrible I just feel like less value person and I treat and think about myself in that way 😥