2 yrs of recovery still facing problem

Armani55

Hlo everyone. Since i am in hardmode rebooting from last 2 years (2020-2022) but dont get erection properly. Sometimes get little morning wood and sometimes not. Before rebooting i have facing ocd but after rebooting i completely cure from ocd. Actually i was having antidepressant/ anti ocd from last 3 years. My ocd is completely cure bt still i was having anti ocd because doctor told me to have it atleast 3 years so that ocd wont relapse. My question is when i get my erection and libido back as normal or is antidepressant delayed my recovery or not and is antidepressant effects my libido and erection. I dont have gf and i have very healthy routine pl guys help me when i get my libido and erection back. Wht to do guys pl help

According what I have read on the Internet is that antidepressants do effect labido and erection
Have tried talking to your doctor about your situation?

Armani55

Yes . he told i will stop your medication. The question arise that after quiting medication can i get my libido and erection back?

Yes . he told i will stop your medication. The question arise that after quiting medication can i get my libido and erection back?
Yes it takes time for our brain to settle back but yes you will get your labido and erection back

Just be relax and try to be happy 😊 you and us all we will get better